Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Watford Pre Match

Yes it is early but a game to bounce back hopefully.

There home form is a bit iffy certainly a game we are capable of winning 2-1 away win for me.

I see Da Laet is suspended so Moore to fill in at RB.

Kasper

Moore

Morgan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Marshall

King

Drinkwater

Knockaert

Vardy

Nugent

Subs: James, Futacs, Waghorn, Logan, Dyer,Schlupp and someone from the Under 21s( to make up the numbers)

Kasper

Moore

Whitbread

Morgan

Konchesky

Drinkwater

King

Marshall

Knockaert

Dyer

Nugent

4-2-3-1

Think we look far more solid playing this way. Knocky pretty much always gives Drinkwater and King an out ball.

Need 4 points from these next 2 away games

Kasper

Moore

Morgan

whitbread

Konch

Knockeart

King

Drinkwater

Vardy(on the left)

Nuge

Futacs

Think with futacs he'll give us something different and dominate in the air,win the knock ons for kingy and nuge.

And vardy looked far more dangerous yesterday when he was attacking from the left.

Kasper

Moore

Morgan

whitbread

Konch

Knockeart

King

Drinkwater

Vardy(on the left)

Nuge

Futacs

Think with futacs he'll give us something different and dominate in the air,win the knock ons for kingy and nuge.

And vardy looked far more dangerous yesterday when he was attacking from the left.

Wont happen, as much as I would like it to, can't see NP going for anything other than Vardy & Nugent.

I think we will lose this one.

Then we will go on losing streak and get relegated.

After that, the Thai owners will leave, the club will be wound up, and we will end up watching AFC Leicester on Victoria Park on a Saturday afternoon...

managed by Bernie.

I think Waggers will be back in the team. When he plays we don't lose. :ph34r:

I prefer him to Vardy! Yea he runs around, but he runs around too much IMO, Nugent is just as industrial and two forwards can't chase the same lost causes, Waggy being stronger than Vardy can hold the ball up much better. IMO Vardy is just another Hume, but with even less shooting ability.

Our last seven visits to Watford-

2009/10- Drew 3-3

That 3-3 draw was an epic, I went to that match and it was the best away game I've been too.

Even though Mk Dons was good, and West Ham, Watford game was just epic.

Nearly missed N'Guessan's last minute goal as well.

Archived