Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Leeds Away

This is what they are charging Watford, who lets face it wont take loads.

Opposition: Leeds United

Venue: Elland Road

Date: Saturday November 10, 2012. Kick-off 3pm

To buy online please click HERE.

Ticket Prices:

£34 Adults

£23 Senior Citizen (60+)

£16 Junior (U16)

No student concession price is available.

The below are only available from Watford’s Ticket Office

£23 Ambulant Disabled Adult

£23 Wheelchair Disabled Adult

http://www.watfordfc.com/tickets/match-by-match/

I'm going, if only to annoy DanLCFC.

I'm sat here crying of laughter for some reason lol

Won't be going near it.

It's actually the year anniversary since Gary Speed's death when we play them and to be honest it really will be a shame to miss that, but I simply cannot bring myself to hand over absolutely obscene money to that horrendous bastard Ken Bates to be treated like a **** for 90 minutes.

I'd encourage people to just not go, it's their choice at the end of the day but I think people paying this really do jeopardise their right to complain about ticket prices. It's absolute robbery.

£34 for a Tuesday night game to be treated like a twat, Sheff Weds away on the 24th.

Go to Wednesday, fvck Leeds off. New motto until late November.

This, not a hard decision that.

Sheffield Wednesday is 10 times the away day Leeds will ever be and probably £10 cheaper as well.

Not exactly a difficult decision is it? I hope we take three figures to Leeds and fvcking thousands to Hillsborough.

Sheffield Wednesday is 10 times the away day Leeds will ever be and probably £10 cheaper as well.

Not exactly a difficult decision is it? I hope we take three figures to Leeds and fvcking thousands to Hillsborough.

No doubt we end up with 2,500 at Sheff Weds that sing about Leeds and then 1,000 at Leeds that continue to sing about Leeds.

Can see it a mile off knowing our 'support' this season.

No doubt we end up with 2,500 at Sheff Weds that sing about Leeds and then 1,000 at Leeds that continue to sing about Leeds.

Can see it a mile off knowing our 'support' this season.

Cynical. lol

I can see us taking small numbers to Leeds to be honest, especially with Sheff Weds only being three days before it.

We should really take about 4,000 to Hillsborough and a few hundred to Leeds, that's what I expect anyway.

That's what I should expect and should hope for but sadly I can see some of the ones that have this obsession with Leeds favouring Leeds away because "we all hate Leeds scum" apparently.

I was cynical there and definitely exaggerating but I wouldn't be shocked if it swayed that way.

I'll not be going. Leeds has been ruined, which is a shame because I like the trip and I like Elland Road. But the price put us off last season, and this year its a night game as well. Think I'll be visiting Hillsborough instead, like most fans I guess.

Meh, I hate the 'we all hate Leeds' song as well. Don't really understand why most teams sing it apart from the likes of Manchester United, Hull, Barnsley etc.

I'll not be going. Leeds has been ruined, which is a shame because I like the trip and I like Elland Road. But the price put us off last season, and this year its a night game as well. Think I'll be visiting Hillsborough instead, like most fans I guess.

Meh, I hate the 'we all hate Leeds' song as well. Don't really understand why most teams sing it apart from the likes of Manchester United, Hull, Barnsley etc.

We've got as much of a rivalry with Leeds as Hull have.

Basically none at all.

Archived