Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Morgan buzzing for Forest

I've just read Big Wes' interview. He talked about his family being Forest supporters. Now obviously as we all know, forest is his home town, so I'm just wondering, does anyone know if Big Wes is a Forest fan himself? Not that it would matter, I love the guy regardless!! He's epic. Come on city, massive game tomorrow!

I've just read Big Wes' interview. He talked about his family being Forest supporters. Now obviously as we all know, forest is his home town, so I'm just wondering, does anyone know if Big Wes is a Forest fan himself? Not that it would matter, I love the guy regardless!! He's epic. Come on city, massive game tomorrow!

He's very professional and gives 100% for us and on that note he can support who he likes. ;-)

Does it matter. The idea is to wind up Forest fans, it doesn't have to be truthful.

But we sing it every other week when we aren't playing Forest, I doubt they hear about it at our other games to get wound up about it.

I wish we'd stop singing that Morgan hates Forest. It's quite clear that he doesn't.

While we're at it, shall we stop singing about how we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen as well? That one's factually disputable too.

While we're at it, shall we stop singing about how we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen as well? That one's factually disputable too.

No need to be a cock.

I just think it's shit considering we already sing it about Paul Konchesky.

No need to be a cock.

I just think it's shit considering we already sing it about Paul Konchesky.

That's my issue, we are singing the same song for two different players.

"Do the Westley Morgan" is far better.

Archived