Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

cox booing

They got a penalty that it seems pretty obvious they knew they shouldn't have had. None of their players appealed for it, the linesman didn't give it, everyone stood baffled for a second. Pretty sure that's why none of their players particularly celebrated either.

But Cox gave it the big ones infront of the Kop, pulling a snide grin and patting the name on his shirt as he turned around and walked off. Clearly on the wind up.

I'm sure if the whole team had celebrated like you'd normally celebrate an equalizer then Cox wouldn't have been singled out.

They got a penalty that it seems pretty obvious they knew they shouldn't have had. None of their players appealed for it, the linesman didn't give it, everyone stood baffled for a second. Pretty sure that's why none of their players particularly celebrated either.

But Cox gave it the big ones infront of the Kop, pulling a snide grin and patting the name on his shirt as he turned around and walked off. Clearly on the wind up.

I'm sure if the whole team had celebrated like you'd normally celebrate an equalizer then Cox wouldn't have been singled out.

This.

And then he was a complete arrogant **** in the sky interview afterwards. Absolute cretin.

This.

And then he was a complete arrogant **** in the sky interview afterwards. Absolute cretin.

Probably a bit harsh, it was just his form of banter. If he wants to play the pantomime villain then let him lap it up, it's no different to Savage or the like and we loved him til he left.

I like a bit of theatrics and a bit of silliness in football, it keeps it entertaining. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to get up and shout 'willy puller' at him but that's half the fun isn't it?

Probably a bit harsh, it was just his form of banter. If he wants to play the pantomime villain then let him lap it up, it's no different to Savage or the like and we loved him til he left.

I like a bit of theatrics and a bit of silliness in football, it keeps it entertaining. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to get up and shout 'willy puller' at him but that's half the fun isn't it?

Just dont think there was any need for it. They won a penalty that they knew they shouldnt have had. He scored it and he should have just walked away. I see what your saying though.

So we can give shit out to players but they can't give it back? Jesus.

Absolutely 'he gave it the big-ones in front of the Kop' - what's he supposed to do? Smile politely? Mountain out of a molehill, storm in a teacup and all that.

Very much like Suarez vs Everton, and Moyes took it brilliantly, like perhaps we should have?

On a separate issue, I thought who ever decided to bring the Forest players down to Kop end to cool down made a poor decision. It was inviting trouble and people quite rightly got angry. There was loads of space where they could have done this without the need to provoke the situation.

Very much like Suarez vs Everton, and Moyes took it brilliantly, like perhaps we should have?

But what's wrong with booing him and calling him a tosser? It's just getting in the spirit of it, really, it's what he wanted. You could tell he was loving the stick and Sav was the same.

Crying about it on forums and getting angry about how much of a disgraceful **** he is is a bit too far but just having a good old boo when he gets the ball is a giggle.

But what's wrong with booing him and calling him a tosser? It's just getting in the spirit of it, really, it's what he wanted. You could tell he was loving the stick and Sav was the same.

Crying about it on forums and getting angry about how much of a disgraceful **** he is is a bit too far but just having a good old boo when he gets the ball is a giggle.

Not arguing with that, I agree :)

So Cox gave it the big un and got booed and jeered at, lots of players do it and the crowd will react angrily when they do. That should be the end of it, I have no further issue with him, he knew it wasn't a penalty but like all players he will accept it and then go on to score. Other way round and we would love one of our players winding the Florist fans up.

Archived