Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Burton at Home (Standing Area)

Just a thought.

If this was a roll of sandwich bags rather than A sandwich bag and had hit some kid or an oap on the back of the head that might have caused pain tears or distress?

What was the motive in slinging it? It's not confetti.

Agree with this. The stewards have been very over the top though.

I have but two questions.

1. Why throw shit on the pitch? Or anywhere for that matter.

2. Why accept the caution?

I am pretty sure he didn't mean to go on the pitch, that's if it even made it that far. And he probably just wanted to get home by the sounds of it he went through a right ordeal and had probably had enough.

It was a streamer ! As soon as it leaves his hand it, they become thin sheets of plastic ! So by the time it gets to the middle of the stand there isn't anything that can hit anybody. So I don't see how it could possibly be of any danger

I've just thrown a roll of sandwich bags from the top to the bottom of the stairs at my mum and she's in pain as it hit her on the back of the neck.

This is a dangerous act and I'm surprised he got away with just a caution

I've just thrown a roll of sandwich bags from the top to the bottom of the stairs at my mum and she's in pain as it hit her on the back of the neck.

This is a dangerous act and I'm surprised he got away with just a caution

Either you have about 5 steps or you belted it down at her. Can't believe anybody could be hurt by this honestly.

Our stairs have 13 steps, I threw it like you'd throw a streamer. She's annoyed as its a sunday and the GP surgery isn't open. I've got some deep heat but it isn't really doing much.

Did anyone catch it on CCTV? Or was there a steward at the bottom of your stairs stopping you running into the kitchen?

Just a thought.

If this was a roll of sandwich bags rather than A sandwich bag and had hit some kid or an oap on the back of the head that might have caused pain tears or distress?

What was the motive in slinging it? It's not confetti.

Good post. I've been thinking the same whilst reading the thread. I'm not saying I agree totally with the ejection from the ground/caution, but the amount of people referring to it being 'a' sandwich bag is a bit silly when weasel himself has said it was a roll of sandwich bags. Quite a considerable weight difference between the two, no real reason to throw it anyway, and I can't work out why they were even in the ground. Surely all the confetti had been bagged up before going inside the ground.

Our stairs have 13 steps, I threw it like you'd throw a streamer. She's annoyed as its a sunday and the GP surgery isn't open. I've got some deep heat but it isn't really doing much.

You must be on the wind-up. Your LinkedIn profile suggests you're an auditor or some rubbish (with five years professional experience...) and yet you're throwing plaggy bags at your Mum. Either you're a rubbish WUM or you're the reason why the professional services industry is going down the crapper.

One thing I would suggest if you're planning to take this further is to request to see the cctv footage asap before it can conveniently disappear as it has in the past. At least that would prove that you didn't actually throw the roll on the pitch, that it landed halfway down & someone else threw it on. I don't know if that'll help at all because the offence, it seems, was the throwing of the roll whether it landed on the pitch or not. But at least you might avoid facing the consequences for something you didn't do.

You must be on the wind-up. Your LinkedIn profile suggests you're an auditor or some rubbish (with five years professional experience...) and yet you're throwing plaggy bags at your Mum. Either you're a rubbish WUM or you're the reason why the professional services industry is going down the crapper.

WUM and its worked

Oh the professional services industry is going down the crapper as well, you sound a bit bitter. Along with stewards and our policing system. The only safe industry to be in at the minute appears to be in the manufacture of plastic sandwich bags

One thing I would suggest if you're planning to take this further is to request to see the cctv footage asap before it can conveniently disappear as it has in the past. At least that would prove that you didn't actually throw the roll on the pitch, that it landed halfway down & someone else threw it on. I don't know if that'll help at all because the offence, it seems, was the throwing of the roll whether it landed on the pitch or not. But at least you might avoid facing the consequences for something you didn't do.

I agree, but it's hard to see it when I'm in Wales.

you can get a vhs or maybe they have even upgraded to dvd. you were very silly not get legal advice though.

And wait how long for it to arrive? When you're in the back of a riot van, sitting in the 3rd cell of the day and a copper tells you you can get out of there really quick, you get out of there... Horrible experience and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

And wait how long for it to arrive? When you're in the back of a riot van, sitting in the 3rd cell of the day and a copper tells you you can get out of there really quick, you get out of there... Horrible experience and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

They actually said that? "You can get out of here if you confess to this crime and accept a caution"?

No, not at all, but i was told before the interview started that it would be quick, the interview lasted 2 mins, the average is 5 apparently, last one I was in was 2 and half - 3 hours. Basically read me my writes asked me if the bloke in the photo was me and if I accepted the caution. Then was put back in a cell for an hour, I nodded off and he came woke me up, took my photo and god knows how many prints, gave me my stuff back an walked me to the door.

Tbf, tommy's making me laugh. Will be making all neccesary calls an emails when back in Wales this evening.

If you threw an actual roll of sandwich bags then i wouldnt bother as you will get no long term support, and havent a leg to stand on. Just chalk it down as experience and move on.

Was it your missus waiting outside theground for you?

A roll of sandwich bags threw like a streamer which had completely unravelled by the time it came back down into the STAND, not the playing field. I've already said I'm guilty as charged, the only thing that grates now is that the evidence bag, which I have at home, says it was picked up from the pitch, when nothing I threw reached the pitch.

Fair enough. The offence would have been throwing, doesnt matter about reaching the pitch. Fairly daft thing to do, but not worth getting cautioned over. Make sure you go through the right channels to address it and dont get caught up in this protest/outrage nonsense otherwise theFSF/Club will take no notice of you i would have thought.

Archived