Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Burton at Home (Standing Area)

Fair enough. The offence would have been throwing, doesnt matter about reaching the pitch. Fairly daft thing to do, but not worth getting cautioned over. Make sure you go through the right channels to address it and dont get caught up in this protest/outrage nonsense otherwise theFSF/Club will take no notice of you i would have thought.

Offence was throwing a missile towards a football pitch, which I did, have no problem admitting it, it's the evidence and the pettiness of it that's annoying, a simple ejection would've sufficed, the club didn't have to get me arrested.

I agree, it doesn't matter about it reaching the pitch as the offence states 'towards', but the evidence was retrieved from the pitch, which couldn't have been me. Perhaps if nothing had reached the pitch this wouldn't have happened, who knows.

A roll of sandwich bags threw like a streamer which had completely unravelled by the time it came back down into the STAND, not the playing field. I've already said I'm guilty as charged, the only thing that grates now is that the evidence bag, which I have at home, says it was picked up from the pitch, when nothing I threw reached the pitch.

I saw it land about half way down the stand as I was leaving, but I dunno if that's any help to you.

Its bullshit mate, but technically throwing is an arrestable offence, so they tend to refer it to the police, no matter how minor, im more surprised that the police even bothered to follow the entire thing up.

The club wanted it following up, when I arrived at the detention centre I was 'just an ejection' after leaving and returning, the same steward told the bloke behind the desk that 'the club want him charged with throwing a missile toward the pitch' it's the club I have issues with, the police did what they had to, treated me fine and most of them were almost chatty and could kind of have a joke with them.

This is a complete and utter joke. I was standing up the top row near P2 in P1 and i saw the sandwich bags being thrown, nothing wrong at all as i can see. We got a great atmosphere going and it puts a downer on things to know this has happened.

All the best Weasel.

Please explain how.

As a 'lawyer' myself I would strongly disagree with that. I would never advise anyone who is arrested to forfeit their right to 'free and independent legal advice', which anyone is entitled to at the Police Station, for any offence.

Anyone who is arrested and taken into custody is entitled to 'free and independent legal advice', regardless of the offence.

Do you think he'd of been released inside two hours if he had requested a lawyer?

More chance of being injured by a Ball being kicked by a player than a roll of plastic bags Or does in only work one way ? Oh and if the ball comes into the stand who will dare to throw it back ? Not me its a missile

If a player kicks the ball into the crowd, it's clearly an accident. If a fan throws something towards the pitch, it's clearly deliberate. That's the difference.

That will do for me.

Bloke just phoned in who said he was sitting lower down and they were bulky clumps of heavy bags, so for me weasel that is a missile mate.

Had you hit my kid I would have dealt with you myself.

Time to move this on.

That will do for me.

Bloke just phoned in who said he was sitting lower down and they were bulky clumps of heavy bags, so for me weasel that is a missile mate.

Time to move this on.

That seemed like a pukka bloke and it's difficult to argue against that.

That will do for me.

Time to move this on.

Funny, because I saw a long stream of plastic that, in no way, could be interpreted as bulky or a clump.

Archived