Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Looking for a career at Leicester City Football Club?

GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join the new-look marketing department.

Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience working in marketing environment. Creative, engaging and persuasive on and off-line design skills and the ability to contribute to the development of the Club’s overall marketing strategy are essential.

Excellent communication skills are essential, along with a flexible approach to work and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Experience of developing cross channel and media platform campaigns will also be required.

Key areas of responsibility:

1. To provide expertise and creative input from the inception stage of design work through to its final production, to ensure initial concepts and ideas are explored and developed to the full.

2. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research and from colleagues

3. Presenting finalised ideas and concepts

4. To have a thorough knowledge of pre-press, printing and finishing practices

5. To suggest production methods and materials, within agreed budgets, to achieve each projects objectives.

Closing Date: Friday 21st December 2012

Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.

If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations, either by email to [email protected] or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.

Foundation Coach (5-11 years)

With an established track record in youth development the Leicester City Football Club Academy are seeking a full time Foundation Coach 5-11yrs as part of the on-going long term football development strategy.

The Foundation Coach will be responsible in the co-ordination, delivery and evaluation of the 5-11 years of age player development in line with the LCFC committed to excellence technical foundation programme.

The successful candidate is required to hold the minimum UEFA B qualification and have attained or working towards the age appropriate FA modules 1, 2 and 3. The candidate must demonstrate a track record of working with young players in an elite football environment and possess excellent organisational skills. It is essential the person has exceptional communication skills hold a clean full driving licence and capable of driving the clubs mini bus when required and be prepared to work flexible and unsociable hours.

The successful candidates will be required to undergo a comprehensive screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.

The role will commence from December 2012/January 2013.

If you are interested in developing young players during this exciting period at the Club and you have the required qualifications and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV along with any other related information by email to [email protected] or by post to HR Department, Leicester City Football Club, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. (Please note only written applications, no enquiries by telephone)

Closing Date: Monday 10th December 2012

Internship Placement Scheme

INTRODUCTION

An exciting opportunity has presented itself due to the launch of new football development initiatives at Leicester City Football Club Academy. There are four short term (5 month) work placements available requiring a commitment of 12-15 hours a week in afternoons and / or Saturday mornings.

The placements are entirely voluntary in capacity and have no monetary compensation or payment for services. Selected placement students will be required to undertake an internal induction process and complete the necessary safeguarding procedures at LCFC to have supervised contact with players throughout the academy.

Intern students will be required to satisfy all the criteria for induction and complete a voluntary participation agreement prior to commencing the placement.

PROPOSED BENEFITS FOR INTERNS

Students will benefit from:

- Undertaking some practical guided coaching with professional and developing athletes

- Learn from senior sports science coaching staff on coaching methodologies, LTAD programming and delivery of football specific physical preparation and monitoring strategies.

- A Comprehensive internal LCFC CPD programme.

- Receive child protection and CRB training from LCFC.

DESIRED CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION FOR INTERNS

Students will be expected to possess the following:

- Enrolled on a Sport & Exercise Science course – preferably following a Physiology or Strength and Conditioning Pathway.

- Be actively interested in physical fitness training – preferably holding a REPS level gym instructor award or be working towards one

- Looking to achieve UKSCA accreditation in the next 12 months

- Previous experience of delivery physical training programmes to individual or groups of athletes in team sports

- Live locally or within acceptable travelling distance to LCFC training facility

- Willing to commit to a lengthy period of consistent evening and / or weekend contact time

- Have their own transportation

- A disciplined and hard work ethic geared towards safe and effective delivery of sessions

- A friendly personality that is open minded and willing to learn and review on regular occasions

- Good IT skills

If you feel you meet our desired specification and are interested in this exiting opportunity, please apply by sending your current CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]

Closing Date for Applications: Friday 21st December 2012

Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.

CATERING VACANCIES

Compass at Leicester City Football Club are currently recruiting for the 2012/13 season.

For details please click on the following link http://www.compasseventjobs.com/leicestercityfc

If you wish to apply for a job vacancy at Leicester City Football Club, please email your CV [email protected] or post it to:

Human Resources

King Power Stadium

Filbert Way,

Leicester,

LE2 7FL.

We kindly request that no speculative employment enquires/CVs are sent to the above addresses.

Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer

GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join the new-look marketing department.

Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience working in marketing environment. Creative, engaging and persuasive on and off-line design skills and the ability to contribute to the development of the Club’s overall marketing strategy are essential.

Excellent communication skills are essential, along with a flexible approach to work and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Experience of developing cross channel and media platform campaigns will also be required.

Been there, done that. lol

With an established track record in youth development the Leicester City Football Club Academy are seeking a full time Foundation Coach 5-11yrs as part of the on-going long term football development strategy.

The Foundation Coach will be responsible in the co-ordination, delivery and evaluation of the 5-11 years of age player development in line with the LCFC committed to excellence technical foundation programme.

The successful candidate is required to hold the minimum UEFA B qualification and have attained or working towards the age appropriate FA modules 1, 2 and 3. The candidate must demonstrate a track record of working with young players in an elite football environment and possess excellent organisational skills. It is essential the person has exceptional communication skills hold a clean full driving licence and capable of driving the clubs mini bus when required and be prepared to work flexible and unsociable hours.

The successful candidates will be required to undergo a comprehensive screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.

If you are interested in developing young players during this exciting period at the Club and you have the required qualifications and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV along with any other related information by email to [email protected] or by post to HR Department, Leicester City Football Club, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. (Please note only written applications, no enquiries by telephone)

No point applying

:rolleyes:

No point applying

:rolleyes:

I've heard that Dave Jones has applied for this one :ph34r:

In my third year of Uni I am considering placements. I'd probably look into working at Leicester as it'd be somewhere I'd like to work at.

Go for it, a girl off my course has just got a placement with the team looking at performance analysis (or something similar), it's around March to April as well which is a surprise as many clubs don't let placements go ahead then with it being the more serious part of the season.

Go for it, a girl off my course has just got a placement with the team looking at performance analysis (or something similar), it's around March to April as well which is a surprise as many clubs don't let placements go ahead then with it being the more serious part of the season.

Leicester was always going to be one of my first options to look at.

I'm studying Business. So I'd look to go into that area. But yeah, I'll try. Thanks!

Quite tempting even thought my social skills are shambolic. I'm currently doing Art Foundation at DMU going on to do a BA Hons Graphic Design degree (got accepted today!). If I was second/third year I'd defo go for it. Design + LCFC = Perfection. I'd fvck up though lol

or how bad your spelling is?

It's already been done. About three posts above. And it was better because it actually works. Home instead of how was never going to be a misspelling, more a typing error of some kind.

Yours,

Mr Pedantic (cos I'm just in that kind of mood tonight)

Archived