Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Atmosphere today.

Can't be bothered to read through 10 pages but has there ever been an organised effort on behalf of any of the fans to create a singing area? One that a group of supporters could agree on before the season starts and then syncronise season ticket buys?

Don't ask me how it would work I just wonder if any effort has been made toward this end at all.

there's a fair few freaks on this forum, when i first joined i thought almost everyone had their head screwed on but obviously not. Alot of you seem to cry whenever someone mentions about the confetti. If you think it looked like it did at Filbo when displayed at Cardiff then then there's something wrong with you. It will never be like that. This is the reason i myself have a problem with it. Its tacky and makes us look like absolute d1ckheads and complete laughing stock to the away fans. I saw more confetti at my Mum and dads wedding than at Cardiff.

some of you honestly need to go out more, stop cutting up paper and get a girlfriend

there's a fair few freaks on this forum, when i first joined i thought almost everyone had their head screwed on but obviously not. Alot of you seem to cry whenever someone mentions about the confetti. If you think it looked like it did at Filbo when displayed at Cardiff then then there's something wrong with you. It will never be like that. This is the reason i myself have a problem with it. Its tacky and makes us look like absolute d1ckheads and complete laughing stock to the away fans. I saw more confetti at my Mum and dads wedding than at Cardiff.

some of you honestly need to go out more, stop cutting up paper and get a girlfriend

Couldn't of put it better myself bro

Was it like a wedding when the masses at Filbert Street did it?

I know you can - and I can have mine as well, mine happens to be that you're talking out your arse.

did you not go to the Cardiff game...Dan

Or were you too busy soaking up the rays in Narborough Del Sol?

A lot of them will be cutting up paper whilst perving on / stalking your mrs. think I need to run through that thread again and remind a few of those desperate Dans what they were up to. ''Cringe''

All cut from the same cloth.

A lot of them will be cutting up paper whilst perving on / stalking your mrs. think I need to run through that thread again and remind a few of those desperate Dans what they were up to. ''Cringe''

All cut from the same cloth.

Having your linkedin profile link on your sig for a football forum

*cringe*

So because I havent personally come up with anything that means I'm not allowed to mock it? he will have my back anyway because hes my brother!

Anyway.....I'm guessing you weren't at the game, I can tell you from the moans around me that the majority thought it was embarassing, I'd expect that kind of stuff from the family stand. Were at a football match not a bloody wedding?

I can have my opinion as much as anyone so zip it, that is what this forum is about

Genuinely read that as 'morons' to begin with! lol

I have absolutely no problem with anyone saying it looked shit. I've admitted, on a number of occasions that it wasn't as good as I'd hoped but that I was happy with it for a first effort. I had a number of people, including those who I hadn't met, help out and to me that was encouraging. It showed that people still are interested in doing something to improve the atmosphere, rather than sit on their hands all game and type about how poor the atmosphere was all week.

What I do take issue with is people saying it was 'embarrasing' or 'cringe'. Seriously, why do you care about what others think? Tommy, I don't know you but I've just looked at your linkedIn. You look like a smart lad who couldn't get where they are by constantly worrying about what others think. I don't understand what you've got to lose in a football stadium? Surely having the worst atmosphere in the league when you're 6-1 up is more embarrassing than throwing a bit of paper in the air?

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what all that has to do with creating a singing section (as wet as it sounds) for fans who don't want to be in L1 and who want to improve the atmosphere. I'm definitely not sure of how this could possibly be viewed negatively by anyone who likes a good atmosphere, so if anyone can enlighten me please do!

Completely agree, why people care so much about what other's think is beyond me, and then to take other fans criticisms as your own opinion, that's just sad....I guess there are a lot of uptight people around which is one of the reasons the atmopshere is so poor.

Genuinely read that as 'morons' to begin with! lol

I have absolutely no problem with anyone saying it looked shit. I've admitted, on a number of occasions that it wasn't as good as I'd hoped but that I was happy with it for a first effort. I had a number of people, including those who I hadn't met, help out and to me that was encouraging. It showed that people still are interested in doing something to improve the atmosphere, rather than sit on their hands all game and type about how poor the atmosphere was all week.

What I do take issue with is people saying it was 'embarrasing' or 'cringe'. Seriously, why do you care about what others think? Tommy, I don't know you but I've just looked at your linkedIn. You look like a smart lad who couldn't get where they are by constantly worrying about what others think. I don't understand what you've got to lose in a football stadium? Surely having the worst atmosphere in the league when you're 6-1 up is more embarrassing than throwing a bit of paper in the air?

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what all that has to do with creating a singing section (as wet as it sounds) for fans who don't want to be in L1 and who want to improve the atmosphere. I'm definitely not sure of how this could possibly be viewed negatively by anyone who likes a good atmosphere, so if anyone can enlighten me please do!

Great stuff C-man, spot-on attitude. Let's see where this goes, I'd gladly move my season ticket to sit with you and any other like-minded folks irrespective of whether the club buy into or not or if we had to sit whilst it gets going.

I lose sleep at night because some people think I'm cringe for throwing confetti, don't they realise how much they upset me because their opinion is so important.

born in 1964? so your on the shy side of 50? if throwing confetti is your thing then all the best to you.

My Dad is 50 and goes to the pub with his mates

I lose sleep at night because some people think I'm cringe for throwing confetti, don't they realise how much they upset me because their opinion is so important.

Couldnt have put it better myself lol

born in 1964? so your on the shy side of 50? if throwing confetti is your thing then all the best to you.

I think we all have to be like his dad now :ph34r:

If we get promoted, a good atmosphere could be the difference between consolidation and relegation.

I've used the example of Stoke before and will again. The team with which they were promoted was pretty awful compared to what they have now, and this was reflected in their abysmal away form. Make no mistake, away from home they were some way off Premiership standard.

However at home, they were a real force. Their physical play and loud atmosphere made it a difficult place to go. Take away the physicality and you can say similar things about the Liberty Stadium. I don't want us to get promoted and come straight back down with a whimper; I want the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea to dread coming to Leicester the way they dread going to Stoke.

I'm far too busy doing needlework and crochet prior to the match to go to the pub.

If we get promoted, a good atmosphere could be the difference between consolidation and relegation.

I've used the example of Stoke before and will again. The team with which they were promoted was pretty awful compared to what they have now, and this was reflected in their abysmal away form. Make no mistake, away from home they were some way off Premiership standard.

However at home, they were a real force. Their physical play and loud atmosphere made it a difficult place to go. Take away the physicality and you can say similar things about the Liberty Stadium. I don't want us to get promoted and come straight back down with a whimper; I want the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea to dread coming to Leicester the way they dread going to Stoke.

How did they get that atmosphere. Did they just carry it over from the Victoria ground or did they have to start from scratch?

Archived