Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Atmosphere today.

Not all :P but partly their fault. The Fosse Boys' vision was a new ('better') singing/standing section, far far away from chavvy L1 and its 'whoo are ya' banter. Some really good creative L1ers with good voices moved (in 2011) to the corner of SpionDeadKop with obvious target: improving matchday atmosphere in South Stand. They failed. No improvement at all (no FB existence at all), instead L1 also became quieter/poorer, when 'top lads' were replaced by some mute posers. Overall, big fail! Thank you Fosse Boys for splitting our singing support :/

Can a mod please change my member title to Mute Poser please? :D

If anything please please no more confetti ideas to improve the atmosphere, it was a farce and frankly fvcking embaressing for the club. We even had a count down, almost as bad as copying palace songs and swinging scarfs round our heads.

If anything please please no more confetti ideas to improve the atmosphere, it was a farce and frankly fvcking embaressing for the club. We even had a count down, almost as bad as copying palace songs and swinging scarfs round our heads.

I suggest standing dressed in black trying to look tough, you'd like that...much better, god forbid people will have fun.

I suggest standing dressed in black trying to look tough, you'd like that...much better, god forbid people will have fun.

have fun? its just pure embarrassing and cringe. You would of thought we would learn after the shambles against Cardiff but clearly not

Not all :P but partly their fault. The Fosse Boys' vision was a new ('better') singing/standing section, far far away from chavvy L1 and its 'whoo are ya' banter. Some really good creative L1ers with good voices moved (in 2010-2011) to the corner of SpionDeadKop with obvious target: improving matchday atmosphere in South Stand. They failed. No improvement at all (no FB existence at all), instead L1 also became quieter/poorer, when 'top lads' were replaced by some mute posers. Overall, big fail! Thank you Fosse Boys for splitting our singing support :/

TBF L1 was already on the wain in 09/10 and I was already weighing my options on how much longer I was going to keep renewing. I can't be the only one who felt that way.

Not all :P but partly their fault. The Fosse Boys' vision was a new ('better') singing/standing section, far far away from chavvy L1 and its 'whoo are ya' banter. Some really good creative L1ers with good voices moved (in 2010-2011) to the corner of SpionDeadKop with obvious target: improving matchday atmosphere in South Stand. They failed. No improvement at all (no FB existence at all), instead L1 also became quieter/poorer, when 'top lads' were replaced by some mute posers. Overall, big fail! Thank you Fosse Boys for splitting our singing support :/

There's no way the majority of it can go down to the FB - they didn't have the clubs backing or even their fellow fans backing from the start, I'll say that they did a poor job of getting both on side, but I feel it's nowhere near as much down to them as you think, as I actually think L1 in the year they formed was arguably one of its best years.

have fun? its just pure embarrassing and cringe. You would of thought we would learn after the shambles against Cardiff but clearly not

You pair can belittle it all you like, but what exactly have you done/suggested that's any better?

For those considering moving away from L or K block because its disappointing you, bear this in mind: it's still a million times better than anywhere else in the stadium where a considerable number stand en masse and do at times, generate some noise. If you choose to move you will only suffer with "the grass is greener on the other side" mentality and continue to be unsatisfied with where you move to. My answer is quite simple: Foxestalk posters in L1 or K block at the next home game keep up the noise levels by singing constantly to encourage the others. It might then perk things up a bit. It's the simple, rather than radical ideas that work best! Even if it means 90 minutes of "Leicester, Leicester!" it will be an improvement!

So because I havent personally come up with anything that means I'm not allowed to mock it? he will have my back anyway because hes my brother!

Anyway.....I'm guessing you weren't at the game, I can tell you from the moans around me that the majority thought it was embarassing, I'd expect that kind of stuff from the family stand. Were at a football match not a bloody wedding?

I can have my opinion as much as anyone so zip it, that is what this forum is about

Quick question to Mike the Metal Ed: Do you enjoy your new 'better' spot at the stadium now? :D

Well, I don't live in Leicester any more, but when I do go to a home game, yes, I much prefer being in an end stand to begin with, and I enjoy the company of whichever former Fosse Boys show. I didn't really have that kind of connection in L1, it just felt like "the best option". Truth be told, the first attempt to move to N Block was the best.

So because I havent personally come up with anything that means I'm not allowed to mock it? he will have my back anyway because hes my brother!

Anyway.....I'm guessing you weren't at the game, I can tell you from the moans around me that the majority thought it was embarassing, I'd expect that kind of stuff from the family stand. Were at a football match not a bloody wedding?

I can have my opinion as much as anyone so zip it, that is what this forum is about

Was it like a wedding when the masses at Filbert Street did it?

I know you can - and I can have mine as well, mine happens to be that you're talking out your arse.

5TBh3.jpg

"Cringe."

Amazing. So you can have your opinion that it's shit, but he can't be of the opinion that it's not and that you're a hypocrite for slagging it off without coming up with anything yourself?

Did you ever go to Filbert Street?

FAO anyone without a brain.

Nothing wrong doing it spontaneously, or at the start of the game in the ''traditional'' way but having a countdown on 19 minutes to then do it, is plain cringe and makes us look like utter ****** to any away fans. Especially when only about 20 people do it.

That is what I mean, and yes I had a season ticket at Filbert Street.

Carry on with the wedding confetti idea it will give me and plenty of others entertainment

Was it like a wedding when the masses at Filbert Street did it?

I know you can - and I can have mine as well, mine happens to be that you're talking out your arse.

Well you are from ''the costa del narborough'' as it says on your twitter.

Fvcking cringe

Archived