Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

New goalkeeper required....................................

He made 130+ league apps, 23 of those for Leicester the others out on loan, he's a journey man pro! Not everyone can be a superstar!

We need to keep a couple lads around who have been at the club more then a couple seasons, these people keep the clubs soul alive.

That game against WBA where we lost. He was the main reason for it. Just was shocking, shipped four. I thought that we were going to win that game but the fact that we let in a howler killed the momentum for us and cost us the game.

Couldn't disagree more with OP for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 - Logan is gold dust. Never causes a stir and he's not a bad keeper. Yes he's prone to the odd error just when you think "actually, Logan has done quite well the 3 games our main keeper is injured"

Reason 2 - Kasper is the least likely player in our squad to get "comfortable". His hunger to win and be the best he can be is just obsence. The exact opposite was Weale. You had to check for a pulse some days when the ball flew over his head when he conceded another long ranger. Weale use to get very comfortable indeed. Kasper on the other hand would be gutted if he conceded in 5 aside knock around. Whether we have a quality backup or not would make no difference to Kaspers game.

this is spot on

I'm interested to find out how many league games Conrad has played for us. Surely it's barely double figures.

21 starts, 18 in 06/07 when he was favoured over Paul Henderson, one start against Middlesbrough on the last day of the 09/10 season and a couple of starts under Paulo Sousa, plus two sub appearances, replacing the injured Chris Weale at Sheff Weds in 09/10 and at Burnley the next season.

Logan is not decent. Bullshit. He's terrible. No-one with eyes/or who has actually seen him play will disagree. I do agree about Kasper though. He doesn't need pushing - he wants to go to the top.

When I've seen him play he's played pretty well. Save one or two penalties too.

Archived