Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

LCFC fixture wallpaper

Really happy with this one. I can easily change the background (and adjust the layout to suit) if anyone has any suggestions (preferably with a link to a high quality pic for the BG)

Preview:

preview.png

1920x1080 (Warning, large file sizes):

Version 1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/btznffvr3emh9sm/444.png?dl=0

Version 2 (All gold teams) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a4dr2f9mzt6d0u/333.png?dl=0

If you want to use it on lower-resolution 16:9 monitors, make sure to set it to fit to screen, otherwise you'll find that the edges get cut off...

nice work. thats brilliant

• 10 months later...
Guest CityFan 06

I will try to create one.

EDIT: Here we are. Created this, earlier on this afternoon. I have tried to check to see if I've made any mistakes. Apologies if so.  

post-19049-0-83177800-1465999431_thumb.p

Would love another one like this if anybody would be kind enough

image.png

One of mine from last year :D

Don't think I've got the original file anymore, unfortunately, but I'll try and do something similar in the next week or so

One of mine from last year :D

Don't think I've got the original file anymore, unfortunately, but I'll try and do something similar in the next week or so

:) That would be brilliant if you could Cheers Xen

Didnt have as much time over the weekend as I thought I'd have, so just an update of the one I made for last year, for now. Quality isn't great but it's the max file size I can upload at the minute, so will fix that later.

Planning to try and get at least one more done this week, if time allows...

attachicon.giflcfc 1516 fixtures.jpg

Any chance you could update this one? It was my one of choice from last year

Any chance you could update this one? It was my one of choice from last year

I won't update it as quite a few things have changed (it's no longer the BPL, for instance) but I'll try and create something in a similar vein :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived