Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

I think I'll just sit & watch this for a bit...

What you all need to understand is, Nugent is playing a "link role" which is why Wood is scoring all the goals now, Waghorn was playing that role before and so was Vardy and to get straight to the pooiinnn....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Great finish from the "link up" striker

Guest BlueBrett

we are so ****ing good!"!"

Seriously Nuge, kasper, KNOCky, wood, drinky and james at times, K3eane! so excitexd. and I also just love Kloyd dyer by the way waht a boy

we are so ****ing good!"!"

Seriously Nuge, kasper, KNOCky, wood, drinky and james at times, K3eane! so excitexd. and I also just love Kloyd dyer by the way waht a boy

If he's better than his namesake Lloyd, who's looking less and less convincing, sign him up!

14 passes from koncheskys free kick to nugents shot.

My dad (baggies fan) text me straight after and said 'like watching barca' ! Maybe a bit over the top but how good? Can anyone seriously remember when we last created and scored goals this good and with this regularity?

It's on!!!

Archived