Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spiritwalker

Which team do you see as our main rivals for automatic?

I'm going to say Udinese at the minute. They've got talent & momentum.

This cup game is a pain in the arse,

Most of our league rivals are playing and whilst we'll accrue a 'game in hand' it's no substitute for points on the board.

It also means we need to win the cup game to maintain our momentum & then we'll be faced with yet more postponements whilst our rivals concentrate on the task in hand and will be getting yet more points on the board which is a huge psychological advantage, even though from now until the end of the season it's in our own hands .

Most of our league rivals are playing and whilst we'll accrue a 'game in hand' it's no substitute for points on the board.

It also means we need to win the cup game to maintain our momentum & then we'll be faced with yet more postponements whilst our rivals concentrate on the task in hand and will be getting yet more points on the board which is a huge psychological advantage, even though from now until the end of the season it's in our own hands .

Then they should dock teams league points for getting knocked out of the FA Cup early. Only fair way to do it.

Hull and Middlesbrough are both in the cup, Cardiff obviously not playing, neither are Palace, it's only Watford immediately around us who have a league game.

To be honest we should just do what Cardiff did and play our reserves/youth team. **** the cup, i'm not normally one to advocate not taking a cup seriously but we really need all our resources for the league. Its going to be a dog fight with the likes of Hull Boro and Watford for 2nd place.

To be honest we should just do what Cardiff did and play our reserves/youth team. **** the cup, i'm not normally one to advocate not taking a cup seriously but we really need all our resources for the league. Its going to be a dog fight with the likes of Hull Boro and Watford for 2nd place.

it would be a disaster if either Wood or Big wes were to get injured. Use the squad Nigel!

With Cardiff now 10pts clear, and very likely to strengthen in the next week or so, I think they will

take one of the two top spots. Who do you think will be our biggest challenger for the other

automatic place? Personally I think its going to be Watford.

If Palace keep Zaha etc i think they'll be our biggest challengers. Once their squad is settled, Ian will get them pushing the hardest.

Archived