Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spiritwalker

Which team do you see as our main rivals for automatic?

1. Cardiff

2. Leicester

3. Hull

4. Watford

5. Palace

6. Middlesborough

Bit of a gap then to Brighton, Burnley, Forest etc

I'd probably modify that slightly to the following.

1: Cardiff

2: Leicester

--------------

3: Watford

4: Hull

5: Middlesbrough

6: Palace

---------------

Watford to come up.

Watford, closely followed by Hull and Boro (particularly when they have a full strength squad)

Hopefully Watford will fade, Hull will miss Aluko and Boro too inconsistent away from home

Final table

Cardiff

City

-------------------

Watford

Boro

Hull

Brighton

--------------------

Palace

Forest

Leeds

all in with a shout

Watford at the moment; some of their attacking play is really hi-speed. I wonder how they would cope, though, if Vydra were injured or went off the boil for a spell, or if they had a few injuries.

Every time they get an injury they'll just get two loans in to replace him.

Any of the top six are capable of finishing first and second, still a long way to go and anything can happen.

Going by how the table looks now, I think it's between seven teams.

Cardiff, Leicester, Hull, Watford, Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough and Brighton.

There is no danger of Watford not getting the loans renewed given that the loanees are contracted to the other clubs owned by their owners. Not that they will need to renew them; they will just sign them permanently, as they look set to do this month anyway.

IF crystal palace lose zaha i think they will struggle because without zaha they become an average team hull have picked up one point out of lets be honest a fairly simple 6 with Wednesday beating them and Peterborough holding them to a draw, however middlesborough have lost 3 in a row but having saying all this there still isnt clear daylight between Leicester and Hull,Middelesborough and palace, Yes watford are in good form especially with Vydra upfront who definately knows how to shift and find the net. As far as out main rivals i would say all of them. its that tight.

Archived