Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

May 4th Fixture against the F****t scum

A few of us, small chance of that, I know precious few City Fans that actually attend games on anything resembling a regular basis from Ashby, one never leaves Leicestershire, espeically after an incident the one time he went away (all the way to Cov) One's a season ticket holder so will more than likely get a ticket. The last one is so tight he has a "change tin" in his car and fills his car up £3 at a time, so I think a box is out the question (all of whom are on here actually, they know who they are lol)

A few of us, small chance of that, I know precious few City Fans that actually attend games on anything resembling a regular basis from Ashby, one never leaves Leicestershire, espeically after an incident the one time he went away (all the way to Cov) One's a season ticket holder so will more than likely get a ticket. The last one is so tight he has a "change tin" in his car and fills his car up £3 at a time, so I think a box is out the question (all of whom are on here actually, they know who they are lol)

I maybe able to help you out nearer the time

http://www.forestfor...?t=35507&page=2

Just if you wanted to see what they thought.

RAA RAA RAA BIN DIPERS RA RA

we don't care honest

RAA RAA BIN DIPERS GETTING PROMOTED RAA RAA

But we don't care.

As an aside I think I really offended them last time I was over there

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I maybe able to help you out nearer the time

May take you up on that we shall see.

Clough Stand it is then. I may be joining you.

I'll be the shifty looking bloke biting through his bottom lip as Morgan powers in a 93rd minute header to take us up as champions.

They always do this so they can concentrate on the championship results and play out any promotion/ delegation scenarios before then concentrating on the prem fixtures at normal kick off time.

Surely a take over o nottingham is on after the game if things go our way.

They always do this so they can concentrate on the championship results and play out any promotion/ delegation scenarios before then concentrating on the prem fixtures at normal kick off time.

Surely a take over o nottingham is on after the game if things go our way.

Surely Nottinghamshire Police will be all out to stop that?

I daresay Leicestershire will be drafted in as well, real chance of trouble if we go up and our fans spend the day in Nottingham celebrating.

Surely Nottinghamshire Police will be all out to stop that?

I daresay Leicestershire will be drafted in as well, real chance of trouble if we go up and our fans spend the day in Nottingham celebrating.

You may remember how keen Notts police were to move us on after the fairly pointless game in 2011, I can imagine a full lockdown of the Bridgford End until we're all somehow forced out of the the area.

If it is our promotion day then we need to make it special like sort of fancy dress, but have a certain theme any suggestions?

On the kick off time I'm glad it's a saturday and early kick off, in past years it's been sunday. Prefer it being this way, party time in Nottingham hopefully!

Won't that be the weekend, Aston Villa get relegated to the Championship?

Therefore you won't be in a celebrating mood.

You may remember how keen Notts police were to move us on after the fairly pointless game in 2011, I can imagine a full lockdown of the Bridgford End until we're all somehow forced out of the the area.

True, I shudder to think how long we'll be locked in after this one. They'll be marching us straight to the station and will probably try to lock down the station as well, there will be considerable effort made to get Leicester City fans out of Nottingham and out quickly.

True, I shudder to think how long we'll be locked in after this one. They'll be marching us straight to the station and will probably try to lock down the station as well, there will be considerable effort made to get Leicester City fans out of Nottingham and out quickly.

They can only keep you out for a certain amount of time though. One lad has already said he lives in Notts. They can't stop anyone from going for a night out in Notts, even if it means them leaving the area as told and then returning.

Personally I'd hate to be out in Notts after. It'd be much better around the pubs and clubs in Leicester, getting chants going over the music! I managed that in Wild in Loughborough after the League 1 promotion lol

They can only keep you out for a certain amount of time though. One lad has already said he lives in Notts. They can't stop anyone from going for a night out in Notts, even if it means them leaving the area as told and then returning.

Personally I'd hate to be out in Notts after. It'd be much better around the pubs and clubs in Leicester, getting chants going over the music! I managed that in Wild in Loughborough after the League 1 promotion lol

Think heading back to leicester is the safer option definitely! imagine the train back, you would be unlucky if you just happened to be on it if you hadnt been to the game.

Think heading back to leicester is the safer option definitely! imagine the train back, you would be unlucky if you just happened to be on it if you hadnt been to the game.

Deffo. We usually hire a minibus for Forest. Never have been shepharded to the train station by the old bill yet, though if the possible scenario becomes a reality and they insist on sending every fan to the station the train may well be the place to be in any case. Straight out into loughborough possibly. Its a tough one becuase Coalville would be rocking too and would be decent to get back and celebrate with all my other mates who couldn't make it.

I'll worry about that nearer the time though

Archived