Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

May 4th Fixture against the F****t scum

Not really a surprise.

Plod up and down the country will find the idea of tanked up football fans in stadia up and down the country on the tensest day of the football calendar decidedly terrifying.

I daresay Notts Constabulary will be very keen to get us out of their city as soon as possible after the match, especially if we get promoted.

The Notts Forest fans will get very upset if we secure promotion in their back yard, even though they couldn't care less about us. Obviously.

Not really a surprise.

Plod up and down the country will find the idea of tanked up football fans in stadia up and down the country on the tensest day of the football calendar decidedly terrifying.

I daresay Notts Constabulary will be very keen to get us out of their city as soon as possible after the match, especially if we get promoted.

The Notts Forest fans will get very upset if we secure promotion in their back yard, even though they couldn't care less about us. Obviously.

We're not going home, we're not going home

It'll be all cut and dried by the then, the last day will be a big anti-climax and Sky will have nothing to pick from - at least i hope that's the situation.

Really hope I get tickets for this, I'm priority 3 what are my chances?

Better than general sale. But everyone and his dog will want a ticket to this if we either are promoted or are in with a promotion shot then

If it is our promotion day then we need to make it special like sort of fancy dress, but have a certain theme any suggestions?

On the kick off time I'm glad it's a saturday and early kick off, in past years it's been sunday. Prefer it being this way, party time in Nottingham hopefully!

If it is our promotion day then we need to make it special like sort of fancy dress, but have a certain theme any suggestions?

On the kick off time I'm glad it's a saturday and early kick off, in past years it's been sunday. Prefer it being this way, party time in Nottingham hopefully!

Just stick to manager polls.

How about blue and white colours. No one is going to have a fancy dress ffs.

Archived