Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

May 4th Fixture against the F****t scum

If it is our promotion day then we need to make it special like sort of fancy dress, but have a certain theme any suggestions?

On the kick off time I'm glad it's a saturday and early kick off, in past years it's been sunday. Prefer it being this way, party time in Nottingham hopefully!

27546652.jpg

I've given up on this. I think Jim Davidson has more chance of being knighted than I have of getting a ticket for this.

I'll be fvcked if I'm sitting in the Trent end again as well, that was an experience. Mainly due to my poor impersonation of a Forest Fan.

I've given up on this. I think Jim Davidson has more chance of being knighted than I have of getting a ticket for this.

I'll be fvcked if I'm sitting in the Trent end again as well, that was an experience. Mainly due to my poor impersonation of a Forest Fan.

Get a group of you and hire a box for the day.

Least you've got a bit of glass for protection then!

A poor impersonation of a fan ? You should have blended in quite well ! (Apologies Red Hux - too good a line to ignore) !

If it is our promotion day then we need to make it special like sort of fancy dress, but have a certain theme any suggestions?

On the kick off time I'm glad it's a saturday and early kick off, in past years it's been sunday. Prefer it being this way, party time in Nottingham hopefully!

fancy dress? at forest away?

grow up

Pfffft, they didn't do anything anyway, I was so obvious I think it was a 8 year old that ratted me out (Daddy Daddy that mans a Leicester fan) probably not relising these things are better for everyone if people just ignored it. Then they all started ranting at each other about how I couldn't be a Leicester fan, as I wouldn't dare step foot in the Trent End if that were the case.

I think this was supposed to scare me but I was that annoyed about being 5-1 down I was well past being worried about some Nottingham meat heads.

If you have to, the Brian Clough Stand might be your best option as it's a wee bit quieter than the others. Avoid Ebby though.

Ebby%20and%20Heike.jpg

That's genuinely not a bad shout if there's a few of you. If it's anything like the KP, the only stipulation would be no colours. Obviously you'd rather be slumming it in the away end as any City fan would, but it's not a totally unappealing alternative.

Archived