Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cup Replay Date

So if we win does anybody know when we will be playing in the 5th round??

I assume the original planned date of Feb 16th... if not, it would be more chaos for us as we won't be playing our league match v Blackburn, so just a free week?

Could be annoying for whoever we draw too if us/Huddersfield are drawn at home... replay only 4 days before the scheduled 5th round, must be hassle organising tickets/travel and even deciding whether to go for them fans.

Apparently there has to be 10 days notice so it cant be played on sceduled 5th round day unless they bend the rules

Can see Cardiff Away being rearranged to the 26th Feb, next available Tuesday.

Would leave us with a lot of games:

Sat 9th- Peterboro (A)

Tue 12th- Huddersfield Replay (H)

Sat 16th- potential FA Cup 5th round.

Tue 19th- Charlton (H)

Sat 23rd- Blackpool (A)

Tue 26th- Cardiff (A)

Sat 2nd- Ipswich (A)

Tue 5th- Leeds (H)

Sat 9th- Sheff Wed (H)

9 games in the space of a month. And if we get through to the 5th round, and draw that, even more congested.

After seeing that 10 days notice thing, we'll most likely have Saturday 16th off then either way, as can't play our original league game v Blackburn (unless they're drawn to someone needing a replay?)

Means we'll have so much congestions after that till the end of the season.

Can see us playing our 5th round tie on the 26th

Wankers

Can to you get your money back on the Cardiff tickets now the date has changed ?

Will be abroad after the 12 th for 3 weeks so almost certain to miss the new date

Well pissed off

Yes you can

Yea fair enough, but the players are on enough money to be playing 90min twice a week

Yeh I know pal but when the players of the other teams aren't doing the same, they have a distinct advantage.

I really wonder whether in the long term we could look back at today and regret either A) Nigels starting 11 although he still selected a team today he thought capable of winning or B) Regret Wood's equaliser

Yeh I know pal but when the players of the other teams aren't doing the same, they have a distinct advantage.

I really wonder whether in the long term we could look back at today and regret either A) Nigels starting 11 although he still selected a team today

he thought capable of winning or B) Regret Wood's equaliser

Probably be worth it if we draw arsenal away in the 5th hahaha

Our squad will definitely be used a lot more now, pretty sure NP will see this and target a couple more signings/loans.

Wouldn't be surprised if he saw it and put a 2nd string team out for the replay.

Our squad will definitely be used a lot more now, pretty sure NP will see this and target a couple more signings/loans.

Wouldn't be surprised if he saw it and put a 2nd string team out for the replay.

The problem is, according to people who went today, it just showed that our fringe players simply aren't up to it, which is worrying really considering the congestion we now face.

Archived