Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Cardiff Away - Tuesday 9th April - now March 12th

I agree with whoever said screw Cardiff. I'm far more concerned about Hull, Middlesbrough, Palace, and more than them, fvcking Watford.

There could be some absolute crunch games late on. Hull have Cardiff at home on the final day, we've got Watford at home last but one, and to be honest other than Cardiff & Hull playing each other, we've probably got the toughest game of the other sides. Watford host Leeds, Palace host Peterborough and Middlesbrough go to Sheff Weds although they could be scrapping for their lives.

Hull playing Cardiff could be massive, could you imagine if we were in third, a point behind both with a game to go? Would literally pin promotion for us on a win at Forest, don't think I'd be able to take it lol

I agree with whoever said screw Cardiff. I'm far more concerned about Hull, Middlesbrough, Palace, and more than them, fvcking Watford.

There could be some absolute crunch games late on. Hull have Cardiff at home on the final day, we've got Watford at home last but one, and to be honest other than Cardiff & Hull playing each other, we've probably got the toughest game of the other sides. Watford host Leeds, Palace host Peterborough and Middlesbrough go to Sheff Weds although they could be scrapping for their lives.

Hull playing Cardiff could be massive, could you imagine if we were in third, a point behind both with a game to go? Would literally pin promotion for us on a win at Forest, don't think I'd be able to take it lol

You know if Hull and Cardiff require a draw for auto's on the last day we will definitely be in the playoffs

Cardiff City have 7 games during April.

Here are their fixtures if anyone is interested

Cardiff V Blackburn

Mon 1 Apr

15:00

Watford V Cardiff

Sat 6 Apr

Cardiff V Leicester

Tue 9 Apr

19:45

Cardiff V Nottm Forest

Sat 13 Apr

Cardiff V Charlton

Tue 16 Apr

19:45

Burnley V Cardiff

Sat 20 Apr

Cardiff V Bolton

Sat 27 Apr

Cardiff have 5 home games during that month, and three in a row. Such a lucky schedule for them. :mad:

FFS this has to be right near my girlfriends 21st. Imagine how pissed off she'll be when she finds out!

With your away record I'd advise taking her out for a nice meal.

You won't jinx us and you might get anal.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived