Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kaspars Gorkss.

http://first4lcfc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/leicester-and-leeds-after-reading.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+First4lcfc+(first4lcfc)

Leicester And Leeds After Reading Defender

Championship rivals Leicester City and Leeds United are both understood to be considering a move for Reading defender Kaspars Gorkss.

The Latvian international is understood to be available for loan, with both Leicester and Leeds keen to sign the 31 year old.

Gorkss played a pivotal role in Reading's promotion to the Premier League last term making 41 appearances for the Royals netting three times in the process. Gorkss has however found it tough to nail down a regular spot in Reading's defence this term, making just 10 league appearances.

Tut tut tut... Twitter link.

Was it? Except now it isn't although I haven't a clue who first4lcfc are and I never venture into the twitter topic.

Was it? Except now it isn't although I haven't a clue who first4lcfc are and I never venture into the twitter topic.

They are the chumps on twitter who steal other peoples news and make out it is theirs. This was reported by John Percy earlier today.

Has been out of the Reading first team for a while, so will probably be likely loaned out. Think he partnered Mills when they got to the playoffs a few years ago and looked alright when they went up, think he will add to what we already have and give us the experience along the back. must be better than whitbread

This is a loan deal until the end of the season according to John Percy of the Telegraph and a source at the club has confirmed interest in a Reading player. Leeds also competing for his signature, Warnock had him at QPR.

A left footed CB with loads of experience of how to get to the promise land!

I'm a bit baffled by this, I rate him no doubt, he's played in plenty of successful sides at this level, but where does he fit? Are we moving Keane to left back? Morgan & Keane are fine as a pairing for me and SSL is close to recovery.

Big call this and I'll probably wrong, but if this happens, do you think Pearson will terminate Whitbread's deal? Seems well out of favour and he's not a youngster either.

The last two seasons hes helped qpr and reading to promotion... lets get him in and make it three in a row!!! In pearson we trust

Not just promotion but as champions!, for those two clubs lets hope he can make 3 in a row for us :thumbup:

I'm a bit baffled by this, I rate him no doubt, he's played in plenty of successful sides at this level, but where does he fit? Are we moving Keane to left back? Morgan & Keane are fine as a pairing for me and SSL is close to recovery.

Big call this and I'll probably wrong, but if this happens, do you think Pearson will terminate Whitbread's deal? Seems well out of favour and he's not a youngster either.

These are my thoughts as well. Didn't see this as a position we were looking to fill.

Archived