Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

idea for improving atmosphere: laughing at opposing penalty takers

Don't know about anyone else but I find it really difficult to laugh at something that isn't funny and giving away a penalty just isn't funny. We'd all have to fake it. Can't even imagine what 20000+ fake laughs would sound like. I like the idea of pointing at the sky and running for the exits though

Don't know about anyone else but I find it really difficult to laugh at something that isn't funny and giving away a penalty just isn't funny. We'd all have to fake it. Can't even imagine what 20000+ fake laughs would sound like. I like the idea of pointing at the sky and running for the exits though

It would probably sound fvcking frightening. Like you were in a nightmare and surrounded by thousands of sadistic madmen. I'd probably shit myself if I was the taker.

A backing audience in most american sitcoms

We should all wear Joe Royle masks every game. No one should let on why.

One chap in the crowd each week though should have a Glenn Roeder mask.

No one sees their own mask though, so the only way you know is when at half time, real life Glenn Roeder (if not in the stands anyway) is invited to run round the stadium searching for fake Glenn Roeder.

Meanwhilst Joe Royle is charging round the stadium in pursuit of Glenn Roeder to slap a Joe Royle mask on to real life Glenn Roeder.

If Glenn Roeder gets to fake Glenn Roeder before he himself is Joe Royle-d, then fake Glenn Roeder wins a trip to Rhodes (pronounced Roeds) with Glenn Roeder (its a Roed /Road trip, no Thai Airlines flight).

If Joe Royle wins, (which he does most weeks) fans are treated to a Royle Family re-run on the big screen at full time.

We should all wear Joe Royle masks every game. No one should let on why.

One chap in the crowd each week though should have a Glenn Roeder mask.

No one sees their own mask though, so the only way you know is when at half time, real life Glenn Roeder (if not in the stands anyway) is invited to run round the stadium searching for fake Glenn Roeder.

Meanwhilst Joe Royle is charging round the stadium in pursuit of Glenn Roeder to slap a Joe Royle mask on to real life Glenn Roeder.

If Glenn Roeder gets to fake Glenn Roeder before he himself is Joe Royle-d, then fake Glenn Roeder wins a trip to Rhodes (pronounced Roeds) with Glenn Roeder (its a Roed /Road trip, no Thai Airlines flight).

If Joe Royle wins, (which he does most weeks) fans are treated to a Royle Family re-run on the big screen at full time.

:blink:

How long did you think this through, and why did you come up with one of the strangest ideas ever.

You have even edited your post, to make it perfect lol

:blink:

How long did you think this through, and why did you come up with one of the strangest ideas ever.

You have even edited your post, to make it perfect lol

Edited due to typo. The core of the idea has been there for a while. It was actually Glenn Roeder who dreamt it up. Joe Royle has issued a court injunction though to prevent me beneting financially from the idea. Exactly why I'm donating it for free to the FOXES! (in joke) community at large.

FOXES!

You can't kill an idea Joe.

FOXES!

Archived