Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Futacs in for wood

Said we needed to strengthen, and did we?

No.

Only ourselves to blame, either waggy, vardy, futacs, king or dyer in our starting 11 tomorrow then, hardly promotion capable are they?

Yeah we didn't get anywhere close to the premier league with them in the team...

Don't how many times its been said but I'll say it again: It's a squad game, and every player has a part to play, all of the above have shown at different times of the season that they are capable, contributing goals, assists and good performances. Yeah they've not been in great form of late, but they are capable back up players for situations like this.

One player doesn't make a team - (we won against wolves when Wood played pretty poorly) - and our position of 2nd is down to the fact that we've got goals and match winners throughout the team.

Unfortunately you are not going to get a player with the ability of Chris Wood to just sit on the bench

Well if he's not in the starting line up he will

I cant understand Futacs has played 138 minutes of football this season scoring 3 goals. thats not a bad record so surely he deserves a proper chance, especially whilsts wood is injured. NP signed him but then decides he doesnt like him after so little time. something doesnt make sense?

I cant understand Futacs has played 138 minutes of football this season scoring 3 goals. thats not a bad record so surely he deserves a proper chance, especially whilsts wood is injured. NP signed him but then decides he doesnt like him after so little time. something doesnt make sense?

And on 138 minutes people have decided he's shit! I really dont understand some fans I'd love to see him start tomorrow and have a really good look at him.

Archived