Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Futacs in for wood

Real question is how has wood managed to get injured in 8 days of training.Should not be occuring surely

Yeah on reflection, they travelled today at 3, unless he's fallen off the coach or something?

Real question is how has wood managed to get injured in 8 days of training.Should not be occuring surely

However careful the management are you cannot legislate for injury a funny twist, studs caught in ground, muscle pull it's endless! They cannot be wrapped in cotton wool. The point now is dealing with the loss finding the right replacement and showing our credentials as promotion candidates.Think it's between Waggy and Vardy and wouldn't surprise me if it's Vardy. COYB :chant:

The majority of injuries happen in training. They spend 90%+ of their time working for the club at the training ground after all so these things cant be avoided.

I cant see it being a case of Pearson playing mind games about Wood being injured. Why would he need to against Peterborough?

As I write Watford just drew 2-2 with Palace. Splendid :)

Archived