Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Futacs in for wood

Big blow massive blow what ever f**king word you want to describe it if he is out for 6 weeks, NP has got to work his magic and get a quality striker in on loan it will be tough but if we are serious about automatic promotion then we need no question about it.

I always imagine how players will do when they sign for us. I imagined Wood would start well for us, but would be plagued by injury problems throughout his time here.

I'm not saying that will happen but if it does it must be my fault. Hopefully I've jinxed it now and this is a one off.

Naaah ! Vardy would have missed !

:D He was trying to, but his first touch on the accelerator was poor and he lost control.

In his defence though he worked very hard to become the bus driver.

He couldn't control the clutch.

son of a!

Said we needed to strengthen, and did we?

No.

Only ourselves to blame, either waggy, vardy, futacs, king or dyer in our starting 11 tomorrow then, hardly promotion capable are they?

Really?? I can't think why Nigel didn't listen to you... Seriously though name a striker that is better than Waghorn that would be happy to come hear and sit on the bench....

Really?? I can't think why Nigel didn't listen to you... Seriously though name a striker that is better than Waghorn that would be happy to come hear and sit on the bench....

Waghorn in theory or Waghorn in form? The two are totally different. If Waggy performs like he did in our play off season then there is no better sub striker in the Championship. If he performs like he has done so far his season (vast generalisation I know) but there is a long list of players who would sit on our bench waiting for 20 mins/half an hour who would put give Waggy more than a run for his money.

Archived