Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

What exactly is up with Chris Wood then?

We've lost one game in the league for goodness sake. We might well bottle it, but we haven't yet. Post Peterborough we were second. We simply haven't played since.

THIS.

Its quite embarrasing how some are reacting. We havent played for fvcks sake. Read that column!!! Hull have played 2 games more!! Jesus fvcking Christ!! 1 defeat and people start panicking like a 12 year old girl seeing blood trickle down her leg for the first time.

Sheesh.

THIS.

Its quite embarrasing how some are reacting. We havent played for fvcks sake. Read that column!!! Hull have played 2 games more!! Jesus fvcking Christ!! 1 defeat and people start panicking like a 12 year old girl seeing blood trickle down her leg for the first time.

Sheesh.

You can't have it both ways..

Most people say 'they'd rather have points on the board' and I agree.

It's this close now... Hull beat Charlton, so must we. And we will I think.

It's Blackburn I've got concerns about.

Absolutely this!

If others don't follow and think games in hand have value more than a hindrance in a run in, then we have issues much greater than the ones on the pitch.

THIS.

Sheesh.

But it's not just one defeat is it ? Peterborough was a must win game. Hull have played two more games and won them both we haven't as yet. This is not panicking or looking for blood between the legs this is realism.

You need to curb your enthusiasm until and if we catch up with Hull not to mention Watford. Time will tell but I have an awful feeling that the Peterborough game was the turning point in our season and we are now looknig at a playoff spot.

But it's not just one defeat is it ? Peterborough was a must win game. Hull have played two more games and won them both we haven't as yet. This is not panicking or looking for blood between the legs this is realism.

You need to curb your enthusiasm until and if we catch up with Hull not to mention Watford. Time will tell but I have an awful feeling that the Peterborough game was the turning point in our season and we are now looknig at a playoff spot.

I dont need to curb anything. All i'm doing is being real. At the close of play after our last League game we were still 2nd following everyone losing. Since then we've not played in the league. Not sure how not playing amounts to bottling it or did we all think we wouldnt lose a single league game before the end of the season?

I'm confident we'll finish 2nd regardless of what happens on Tuesday. There are loads of games to play and just as we were never going to win every game, Hull, Watford and whoever else wont either.

Who are also playing hull on Tuesday.

Yes we could still go second when we play our games in hand. If we win on Tuesday which will be tough, assuming hull win as well we will still be in the same situation as now. Physiologically that will be a blow IMO. It's shit playing catch up

Our league position is not what worries me, it's how we are playing.

We have only won 1 in the last 4, playing poor to average in all of those games.

If we take those performances into our 2 games in hand, we're looking at draws at best.

However I'm confident that before the end of the season we will rediscover our form and go on a winning run to see us 2nd.

It suits us much more to be scrappy underdog though. We have bottled it when top or in good positions to secure 2nd, but when we are chasing we are different.

agreed, we have been better when trying to catch someone up and without the pressure of being in the top two. so ideally we'll be 3Rd up until the last game of the season, Cardiff beat Hull and we beat Forest!!!! UP THE FOXES - 2ND IS OURSSSSS

Who are also playing hull on Tuesday.

Yes we could still go second when we play our games in hand. If we win on Tuesday which will be tough, assuming hull win as well we will still be in the same situation as now. Physiologically that will be a blow IMO. It's shit playing catch up

Hull have got blackburn at home on tuesday, then bolton away and then birmingham at home and then palace away.

Think they'll get 5 points from those 4 games.

Automatic promotion will be decided to the last day of the season imo

Last 3 fixtures of teams in the Top 5

Cardiff - Burnley (a), Bolton (h) and Hull (a)

Hull - Bristol City (h), Barnsley (a) and Cardiff (h)

Watford - Blackburn (h), Us (a) and Leeds (h)

Palace- Us (h), Blackburn (a) and Peterborough (h)

Us - Palace (a), Watford (h) and F****t (a)

Automatic promotion will be decided to the last day of the season imo

Last 3 fixtures of teams in the Top 5

Cardiff - Burnley (a), Bolton (h) and Hull (a)

Hull - Bristol City (h), Barnsley (a) and Cardiff (h)

Watford - Blackburn (h), Us (a) and Leeds (h)

Palace- Us (h), Blackburn (a) and Peterborough (h)

Us - Palace (a), Watford (h) and F****t (a)

We have the toughest of the lot

Any discussion at this point is purely hypothetical! Yes points in the bag are always an advantage, however to be talking as if it's all gone to sh*t with so many games left and plenty of twists and turns to come is ludicrous. It is purely one game at a time and see what transpires. Calm down and keep the faith :chant:

I dont need to curb anything. All i'm doing is being real. At the close of play after our last League game we were still 2nd following everyone losing. Since then we've not played in the league. Not sure how not playing amounts to bottling it or did we all think we wouldnt lose a single league game before the end of the season?

I'm confident we'll finish 2nd regardless of what happens on Tuesday. There are loads of games to play and just as we were never going to win every game, Hull, Watford and whoever else wont either.

Regardless of what happens on Tuesday ? are you serious. So if we lose on Tuesday you don't think that would be a big set back if not the end of our 2nd spot ambitions. By the way there are not " loads" of games to play this is the run in, and if we do not match Hull points for points from now on it is they who will go up as runners up with us facing the playoff's now you get " real "

Regardless of what happens on Tuesday ? are you serious. So if we lose on Tuesday you don't think that would be a big set back if not the end of our 2nd spot ambitions. By the way there are not " loads" of games to play this is the run in, and if we do not match Hull points for points from now on it is they who will go up as runners up with us facing the playoff's now you get " real "

Flow I'm worried you're gonna blow a gasket fella :blush: With 16 games left that's over 1/3 left to play! Hardly run in time yet...... and breathe :thumbup:

So are you saying if we lose on Tuesday its impossible for us to finish 2nd?

You get real pal.

So are you saying if we lose on Tuesday its impossible for us to finish 2nd?

You get real pal.

Nothing is impossible but should Hull win that will leave us 9 points off 2nd. That is also not even mentioning the teams in 3rd and 4th at the moment.

I will be as bold as to say that if we do not beat Charlton, our automatic aspirations are over!

Nothing is impossible but should Hull win that will leave us 9 points off 2nd. That is also not even mentioning the teams in 3rd and 4th at the moment.

I will be as bold as to say that if we do not beat Charlton, our automatic aspirations are over!

Booooo

Archived