Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

What exactly is up with Chris Wood then?

Either Albert is so full if shit it's unreal or Wood is out for the season.....

Has Albert got previous ?

There are posts about injuries and inside info from him already, couldn't say whether he was actually correct or they were posted prior to it being common knowledge though.

There are posts about injuries and inside info from him already, couldn't say whether he was actually correct or they were posted prior to it being common knowledge though.

I was going to say the same. He posts a lot of stuff which is either completely unverifiable, conjecture or was already common knowledge.

Who's your mate? Or won't you tell us that either?

Loads of people come on here 'passing on information' every other day, most of it turns out to be bollocks. So excuse us if we take your 'inside info' with a pinch of salt when you won't name sources or give any indication of how you came across this info.

Who are we to believe? Pearson, who says Wood could be back in time for our next league game, or some random who comes on here claiming Wood's got a fractured knee without a shred of evidence?

Totally understand. Only time will tell if I'm right or wrong. I'm not gonna mention any names or sources, you'll just have to take my word for it.

It's a small fracture around his knee not an actual fractured knee which is obviously a big difference

Totally understand. Only time will tell if I'm right or wrong. I'm not gonna mention any names or sources, you'll just have to take my word for it.

It's a small fracture around his knee not an actual fractured knee which is obviously a big difference

Well, I wouldn't bother if I were you then mate, all you'll get is grief. Not sure what you'd get out of it!

And that sentence right there is the problem. I'm not sure what to believe, but I can tell you that you won't get anywhere in this thread now you've said that. :thumbup:

I suspect if we trawled through all updates on injuries to our players in the last few years a common theme would be that the predicted absence tends to underestimate the reality. Of course Nige hopes he will be fit for the next league game. I hope we win the next ten matches. Doesn't mean it will happen. In time it will be down to how confident Wood is that his knee will allow him to perform at his full potential.

As others have said, we were winning and scoring goals for fun before Wood arrived (ie during our rise to the top of the table). Like everyone else I hope he is available next week, but it's not as if we're doomed if he isn't

I suspect if we trawled through all updates on injuries to our players in the last few years a common theme would be that the predicted absence tends to underestimate the reality. Of course Nige hopes he will be fit for the next league game. I hope we win the next ten matches. Doesn't mean it will happen. In time it will be down to how confident Wood is that his knee will allow him to perform at his full potential.

As others have said, we were winning and scoring goals for fun before Wood arrived (ie during our rise to the top of the table). Like everyone else I hope he is available next week, but it's not as if we're doomed if he isn't

WE'RE DOOMED.

We'd never score without him in the team, and certainly never 6 goals against Ipswich.... oh hang on.

As I said to a previous poster you dont have to believe me. I'm only passing on info that I was told this morning from someone at the club (this was confirmed also by one of the current first team) I wish I was wrong but I'm not.

I was told that it could of been an old injury that wasn't picked up on his medical. The knee had been giving him pain the past couple of weeks and once they're done further tests they've found a small fracture around the knee area. Theyre unsure how long it will keep him out (that's why I presume there's been abit of a mystery around it and no questions have been answered straight)

Will obviously need rest to recover so let's hope he's not out for too long.

If I hear anything more I'll pass the info on

I'm not actually saying you're wrong, just that all we know is he got a knock on his knee in training before the Udders game and the only official source we've had for the extent of the injury is what Pearson has said, anything else is complete bs until officially confirmed. You're quoting sources at the club, if they don't mind being named, then name them. If they don't want to be named then they know they're in breach of club discipline and shouldn't be discussing the subject with you until the club officially confirm the extent of the injury

I'm not actually saying you're wrong, just that all we know is he got a knock on his knee in training before the Udders game and the only official source we've had for the extent of the injury is what Pearson has said, anything else is complete bs until officially confirmed. You're quoting sources at the club, if they don't mind being named, then name them. If they don't want to be named then they know they're in breach of club discipline and shouldn't be discussing the subject with you until the club officially confirm the extent of the injury

He's not come back to me about the £250 bet he's full of shit either.

Mind you, he was hanging out with the first team earlier so he's probably in Nando's.

He's not come back to me about the £250 bet he's full of shit either.

Mind you, he was hanging out with the first team earlier so he's probably in Nando's.

More than happy to have the bet with you...shall I send u my details so u can get mummy and daddy to send me your pocket money???

More than happy to have the bet with you...shall I send u my details so u can get mummy and daddy to send me your pocket money???

Haha! I'm actually 32 and quite wealthy. Although on reflection, the offer of a signed shirt is growing on me. I've always wanted a goalkeeper shirt signed by Conrad Logan.

Haha! I'm actually 32 and quite wealthy. Although on reflection, the offer of a signed shirt is growing on me. I've always wanted a goalkeeper shirt signed by Conrad Logan.

Bit sad that ur a 32 yr old and u call a fellow supported a cvnt for passing some inside info on then really isn't it?

Archived