Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

What exactly is up with Chris Wood then?

Regardless of how long Chris Wood is out injured for I would hope NP goes for a striker in the loan window which is open now, because I am not confident of Waghorn, Vardy and Futacs to be clinical in front of goal imo.

We've got too many strikers as it is!! They may not be clinical but we are gonna have to live with them

He really is a cvnt. An old injury that wasnt picked up at his medical? Fvck right off. Its this sort of bullshit that makes Foxes Talk so fvcking addictive.

lol....so I'm a cvnt cus I've come on here and passed some info on?? Actually sitting here with one of the first team players laughing at u.

I'm unsure if ur on a wind up or u suffer from some sort of mental issue

Do u want to have a wager on it??

I'm pretty sure that on Saturday Wood mentioned on his twitter: '#sick'.

I would have thought that he would have said he was 'injured' if he was, rather than just 'sick'.

He'll be back soon enough, I bet. Maybe he just caught what James had before?

There is nothing to say that there is truth in what Pearson and Albert have said. If he's been feeling discomfort, was able to train and go bowling etc than it might not be that serious. With a few weeks rest he could well be back playing.

A fracture can vary in severity to be fair. And if it's a fracture around the knee as Albert has said, then that can take anywhere between 4-8 weeks.

Who knows... I'm sure we'll hear more in the near future, hopefully it's not too serious as we lack that extra strength and composure up front without him.

lol....so I'm a cvnt cus I've come on here and passed some info on?? Actually sitting here with one of the first team players laughing at u.

Three things: -

1 - Yes you are a ****

2 - You're not with a 1st team player

3 - How much?

All we know is what NP has told us in the media. Hopefully back for the next league game in a weeks time. Might not be true but that's the only solid piece of evidence we can go by. Unless Albert has a signed piece of paper from the physio himself saying Wood has fractured his knee and is out for a few weeks????? :whistle:

Three things: -

1 - Yes you are a ****

2 - You're not with a 1st team player

3 - How much?

This is brilliant! I don't understand your animosity towards me but hey ho

I'll do u a deal....if I'm wrong I'll get u a signed shirt from any player u want

Guest glasgowfox

Not sure what the problem is but concerned by np cloak and dagger approach.....throw something else into the mid re wood twitter comment.....#sick.....as some may be aware # in medical terms means fracture....surely not that criptic???

Not sure what the problem is but concerned by np cloak and dagger approach.....throw something else into the mid re wood twitter comment.....#sick.....as some may be aware # in medical terms means fracture....surely not that criptic???

You're interpreting a # on twitter as meaning fracture? Good lord.

Who's your mate? Or won't you tell us that either?

Loads of people come on here 'passing on information' every other day, most of it turns out to be bollocks. So excuse us if we take your 'inside info' with a pinch of salt when you won't name sources or give any indication of how you came across this info.

Who are we to believe? Pearson, who says Wood could be back in time for our next league game, or some random who comes on here claiming Wood's got a fractured knee without a shred of evidence?

Archived