Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

What exactly is up with Chris Wood then?

Bit sad that ur a 32 yr old and u call a fellow supported a cvnt for passing some inside info on then really isn't it?

Bit sad you sit there claiming to be with a first teamer spreading bullshit on Foxes Talk. Each to their own though. Anyway, the bet is on and just to make you feel a bit better, i've called people a cvnt for much less.

And just to clarify, I'm a cvnt so i'm more than qualified to make that assessment of you.

Bit sad you sit there claiming to be with a first teamer spreading bullshit on Foxes Talk. Each to their own though. Anyway, the bet is on and just to make you feel a bit better, i've called people a cvnt for much less.

And just to clarify, I'm a cvnt so i'm more than qualified to make that assessment of you.

betts is a cvnt too. He's definitely qualified.

He will be 2 weeks out according to Nursey so definitely missing Charlton, Blackpool and possibly Blackburn can we get 9 points from those games without him it will be a tough ask.

Of course we bloody can for god's sake. We've been above these teams for most of the season without Wood, there is nothing to fear.

Jesus he isn't the bloody messiah! We have one of the best scoring records in the league Wood has only scored 4/5 of those goals! Christ guys I swear some of you slit your wrists or something. A few loses and apparently were going to get relegated.

Quick run for the ark!

Jesus he isn't the bloody messiah! We have one of the best scoring records in the league Wood has only scored 4/5 of those goals! Christ guys I swear some of you slit your wrists or something. A few loses and apparently were going to get relegated.

Quick run for the ark!

Agree. However I think the addition of Wood showed the team and fans what potential we have to bang in goals. There have been plenty of games we would have won with better finishing ( Charlton and Blackburn away jump to mind). We did score goals pre-wood, but he completed the picture. It's a bit like having a decent ford focus, then getting an Audi, only for the Audi to go in for repair for a couple of weeks and you have to go back to the Focus! It was decent before but you had a taste of something better and want it back!

Albert, rather than paying me £250, just stick whatever donation you want to Foxes Talk. Not sure where the donation thread link is but one of the mods can point you in the right direction.

Also, didnt mean to cause offence. The 48 hour ban i received for calling you a cvnt drove me crazy!!

Anyway, you got some info and it turned out to be gash. Not your fault and has happened to allthe ITK at some point.

Like I said, donate whatever you like to FT and no hard feelings.

😘

So now he won't be ready for the Charlton game?

He's a big loss no doubt but we certainly aren't a one man team, some of the LCFC supporters basically going suicidal over his absence have made me laugh

I can't stand another game with Waghorn or Vardy. I want to cry now.

Waghorn was doing well before he got injured, the injury seems to have put him back abit aswell as the Wood signing... As for Vardy, he gives his all and i do see signs of a good player but his confidence seems completely shot, he like Waghorn has also suffered with injury aswell....

Waghorn was doing well before he got injured, the injury seems to have put him back abit aswell as the Wood signing... As for Vardy, he gives his all and i do see signs of a good player but his confidence seems completely shot, he like Waghorn has also suffered with injury aswell....

hardly brokenn legs that can change a player for the rest of his career, come on

hardly brokenn legs that can change a player for the rest of his career, come on

No but still, an injury no matter what can put you back abit and can make you lose confidence and i didn't just say it was down to that either.. The Wood signing obviously has had an effect in Waghorn's form

Eh? Look at the dates of posts.

Yes? i saw something, somewhere a few days ago saying everyone was hopeful he would be back for the Charlton game but now i read that report from James Nursey who says different?

Of course we bloody can for god's sake. We've been above these teams for most of the season without Wood, there is nothing to fear.

Nothing to fear except playing like we did against Peterborough and being 6 points behind Hull ? Games in hand are not points lets face it we are the ones who have bottled it.

Nothing to fear except playing like we did against Peterborough and being 6 points behind Hull ? Games in hand are not points lets face it we are the ones who have bottled it.

We've lost one game in the league for goodness sake. We might well bottle it, but we haven't yet. Post Peterborough we were second. We simply haven't played since.

Archived