Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

What exactly is up with Chris Wood then?

I can only see three reasons why Pearson was so coy about it post match

1) the injury is bad and Pearson wants it kept quiet so as not to alert clubs of potential transfer targets and/or for psychological reasons within the camp

2) the injury is minor as Pearson said and he is just being a cvnt to the media because he loves being a cvnt to the media

3) it's an injury of personal nature and wood doesn't want it out in public, or it's not an injury but some kind of event in wood's private life

I was thinking that this morning. When Knocky got in bother with the police, nothing was mentioned and it was dealt with internally. I find Pearson exceptionally professional, look how annoyed Fergie was when Pearce disclosed Phil Jones shingles?

I was thinking that this morning. When Knocky got in bother with the police, nothing was mentioned and it was dealt with internally. I find Pearson exceptionally professional, look how annoyed Fergie was when Pearce disclosed Phil Jones shingles?

External Hemorrhoids?

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

Pearson on Chris Wood "He has a knock on his knee, not too concerned about it. Hopefully will be available for the next league game"

Our next league game is still 8 and bit days away and the word is "Hopefully will be available", not trivial then...... :(

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

Pearson on Chris Wood "He has a knock on his knee, not too concerned about it. Hopefully will be available for the next league game"

Exactly what i've been saying all this time. Makes you wonder how these rumours get started, who starts them and why people fall for it in the first place when there's no official source

Our next league game is still 8 and bit days away and the word is "Hopefully will be available", not trivial then...... :(

Nugent was apparently out for the Derby match in December, all the talk was how we'd miss him, look what happened.

If he said "definitely" then Wood was out it wouldn't look great, hopefully is the better word to use.

We are talking about Mr cautious here, he's always like that. I wouldn't worry too much.

Nugent was apparently out for the Derby match in December, all the talk was how we'd miss him, look what happened.

If he said "definitely" then Wood was out it wouldn't look great, hopefully is the better word to use.

I'm a bit "Mr Cautious" myself when it comes to knee problems, so I'll just have a quiet little fret on my own then :P ......

I think that NP was trying to read between the lines in respect to Ian Stringers questioning about the performance and loss against Peterborough and then asking about Chris Wood's injury and it came across that all of a sudden we can't win without Chris Wood, and if that's how NP was reading it he would be fairly angry at Ian Stringer for implying such.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21397677#asset

Listening to Pearson's voice on 3 mins it definitely changes, up a tone, bit faster and quivers a bit. Definitely sounds like he's not being 100% honest there.

Get him on Jeremy Kyle! While he's at it lets finally confirm whether he nutted Mills, is Beckford a willy puller and did Danns eat Leon Crnic?

Archived