Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

What exactly is up with Chris Wood then?

Where you getting that from? Or are you another Cardiff/Hull fan?

Far from it I'm afraid.

Explains why Pearson wasn't answering questions straight after Saturdays game.

Unsure on how long he's out for at the minute....hopefully not as bad as it sounds

Far from it I'm afraid.

Unsure on how long he's out for at the minute....hopefully not as bad as it sounds

So why did Pearson say yesterday he'll be back for the next league game?

Why dont you take your bullshit and fvck off.

Far from it I'm afraid.

Funny, you've avoided answering where you got it from. So really as there's no actual 'news' on Wood it doesn't actually 'sound'bad at all.

So why did Pearson say yesterday he'll be back for the next league game?

Why dont you take your bullshit and fvck off.

Don't shoot the messenger pal!

My life's far too busy to be posting bullshit on football forums. Really doesnt bother me if you believe me or not but thought id share my info with you all

Don't shoot the messenger pal!

My life's far too busy to be posting bullshit on football forums. Really doesnt bother me if you believe me or not but thought id share my info with you all

To the tune of the Pompey chimes.

Fvck off Albert

Albert fvck off

lol, you should stop reading bs on twitter or at least read the thread before posting the same bs as others already have

As I said to a previous poster you dont have to believe me. I'm only passing on info that I was told this morning from someone at the club (this was confirmed also by one of the current first team) I wish I was wrong but I'm not.

I was told that it could of been an old injury that wasn't picked up on his medical. The knee had been giving him pain the past couple of weeks and once they're done further tests they've found a small fracture around the knee area. Theyre unsure how long it will keep him out (that's why I presume there's been abit of a mystery around it and no questions have been answered straight)

Will obviously need rest to recover so let's hope he's not out for too long.

If I hear anything more I'll pass the info on

I'd like to know where this 6 weeks out rumour came from, as far as I can see it's fans on here getting it from fans on twitter and vice versa, there doesn't seem to be a source for it all

On the moan-in on RL last night someone said, "because that's what it said on FoxesTalk!" as if this is some kind of definitive authority on everything LCFC. lol

As I said to a previous poster you dont have to believe me. I'm only passing on info that I was told this morning from someone at the club (this was confirmed also by one of the current first team) I wish I was wrong but I'm not.

I was told that it could of been an old injury that wasn't picked up on his medical. The knee had been giving him pain the past couple of weeks and once they're done further tests they've found a small fracture around the knee area. Theyre unsure how long it will keep him out (that's why I presume there's been abit of a mystery around it and no questions have been answered straight)

Go away you attention seeking muppet

Which is why NP said to the Mercury...

I've got a better idea. Dont fvcking bother.

Fvck off Albert

Albert fvck off

Archived