Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Anthony Knockaert vs George Boyd

Shortly after Knocky got shoved/palmed in the face in the second half over by the touch line. Did anybody else see George Boyd go up to Knocky and give him loads of grief? Furthermore, did anybody see the HILARIOUS facial expression Knocky gave back, accompanied by a lovely "you have horrible greasy hair" gesture with his hands?

My, my mrs and my best mate saw it, and were in tears. I love me a bit of Knockaert.

The referee was determined not to give us a thing, but Knockaert's reaction did make me laugh. lol

He'll get somebody sent off one of these days, just by being an utter troll on the field. You'd hate him if he was an opposition player, but his antics crack me up when he's on our side.

Damn phone, sorry. It is Adrian Durham who supports Peterborough on talksport, the bloke is a co*k and basically says things just to get a reaction.

Well he called Leicesters fans stupid on his show today.

He is a tosser, who like you say, says stuff just to get a reaction.

Archived