Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CCFCChampions

HULL

I like rivals coming on our forums but obviously you got some cliquey foxes only thing going on. I understand as much as anyone that predictions by rival fans which dont go in your favour are shit. Personally, I think if you perform to your capability from now, you certainly get 3rd spot or a close second and maybe even make our last 5/6 fixtures a bit edgy. If we do get promotion, no one can say we havent earned it in recent history

I like rivals coming on our forums but obviously you got some cliquey foxes only thing going on. I understand as much as anyone that predictions by rival fans which dont go in your favour are shit. Personally, I think if you perform to your capability from now, you certainly get 3rd spot or a close second and maybe even make our last 5/6 fixtures a bit edgy. If we do get promotion, no one can say we havent earned it in recent history

So you don't think predicting Palace will end up 7 points clear of us and our 2 gihs is a bit trolly? If it isn't trolling it's genuine stupidity. I'll bet my collection of Jurassic park dvds that they don't (and I fvcking love Jurassic Park).

Here's my forecast of tonights results, what do you think the scores will be?

Burnley 3 Boro 1

Cardiff 2 Brighton 0

Hull 1 Blackburn 2

Leicester 0 Charlton 0

Crystal Pal 1 Bristol City 0

Ipswich 0 Watford 2

TABLE

CARDIFF 70

WATFORD 59

HULL 59

CRYSTAL PAL 58

LEICESTER 54

BORO 50

Here's my forecast of tonights results, what do you think the scores will be?

Burnley 3 Boro 1

Cardiff 2 Brighton 0

Hull 1 Blackburn 2

Leicester 0 Charlton 0

Crystal Pal 1 Bristol City 0

Ipswich 0 Watford 2

TABLE

CARDIFF 70

WATFORD 59

HULL 59

CRYSTAL PAL 58

LEICESTER 54

BORO 50

I think you underestimate Brighton, and with Wood back we'd expect to get at least one goal against Charlton. I don't see B'burn beating Hull either:

Burnley 1 - 1 Boro

Cardiff 2 - 2 Brighton

Hull 0 - 0 B'burn

City 2 - 1 Charlton (Kerrmorgant to score of course!)

Palace 1 - 0 Bristol

Ipswich 1 - 3 Watford

Cardiff----68

Hull--------60

Watford--59

Palace----58

City-------56

Boro------51

That said, Leicester always seem to lose when I predict us to win so I've probably just consigned us to humiliation.

It's nothing cliquey, would you take anyone who came on your forum seriously who said Crystal Palace v Leicester will end in a win for both sides?

Yes but when rival fans go on any other teams forum just to gloat and troll I think you'll find they don't last long.

We're actually remarkably friendly to away fans on here, provided they conduct themselves correctly.

RedHux, Ecclesall Owl, TartanOwl and Super Horns all get a decent run of things on here because they don't behave like total tossers.

Pretty much every Cardiff and Hull fan who has ever posted on here has chosen to behave like a mouthbreathing dickhead and get short shrift as a result.

We're actually remarkably friendly to away fans on here, provided they conduct themselves correctly.

RedHux, Ecclesall Owl, TartanOwl and Super Horns all get a decent run of things on here because they don't behave like total tossers.

Pretty much every Cardiff and Hull fan who has ever posted on here has chosen to behave like a mouthbreathing dickhead and get short shrift as a result.

I'm not sure we've actually had any Hull fans post on here yet, which further proves your point about the Cardiff contingent that come over here. I think there's been one decent poster from there since they realised we have a better forum than theirs.

I'm not sure we've actually had any Hull fans post on here yet, which further proves your point about the Cardiff contingent that come over here. I think there's been one decent poster from there since they realised we have a better forum than theirs.

We were infested with Hull fans when Pearson left us for them and when Pearson came back.

Pretty much all of them were braindead permavirgins.

Dont forget terrier :thumbup:

Dont forget terrier :thumbup:

I did, embarrassed about that.

He's a very decent sort as well.

We've had fans of numerous clubs post on here and had a few decent ones stick around, hopefully Terrier does the same.

Generally speaking over the years though; Cardiff, Hull, Bristol City, Forest and Coventry fans are among the worst posters. RedHux definitely the exception to the rule.

No Lamby or Ray Ray

Archived