Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CCFCChampions

HULL

Nothing but ourselves to blame, you can't persist with Vardy and Waghorn and get away with it.

Chris Wood and Dave Nugent have over 30 goals between them this season. Grow up and take your shit negativity somewhere else.

Chris Wood and Dave Nugent have over 30 goals between them this season. Grow up and take your shit negativity somewhere else.

We've done well, no doubt about it but if Wood had been here all season and scored those goals for us instead of Millwall we'd probably be up there with Cardiff now. But we chose to sign Futacs and Vardy instead.

If Wood had been here all season and scored those goals for us instead of Millwall we'd probably be up there with Cardiff now. But we chose to sign Futacs and Vardy instead.

One player does not make a team.

It's all good saying things in hindsight, anyone can do that.

You never know, we could've been in the bottom half if having Chris Wood from the start of the season.

We've done well, no doubt about it but if Wood had been here all season and scored those goals for us instead of Millwall we'd probably be up there with Cardiff now. But we chose to sign Futacs and Vardy instead.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

If we'd signed Wood at the start of the season then who says he would have scored all those goals?

You come across as a miserable sod at the best of times. But I can't argue with you on this.

A better striker alongside Nuge right from the off and I think we'd just about be promoted already.

Or very near to being.

Quality.... I thought we needed more at the start.

Then again, we're in a great position now and need to keep going.

I'm still surprised Pearson hasn't plundered the loan market. Maybe he is looking?

On the plus side, we should win our next 2 games as Charlton at home should be 3 points and Blackpool away on Saturday should be 3 points as they are doing ridiculously shit. You'd think we were staring at relegation the way some people are talking. Even if we dont get auto's, there is still this thing called the playoffs. God forbid what people will be like next season if we get promoted and only get 15 points out of 18.

Results certainly are not going our way but it's pretty simple, win our games in hand and 2nd place is ours again, we have to stop the Peterborough results though!

I wouldn't even think about Cardiff anymore, they are winning the league in my opinion... Outta us, Hull, Watford, Palace for 2nd

On the plus side, we should win our next 2 games as Charlton at home should be 3 points and Blackpool away on Saturday should be 3 points as they are doing ridiculously shit. You'd think we were staring at relegation the way some people are talking. Even if we dont get auto's, there is still this thing called the playoffs. God forbid what people will be like next season if we get promoted and only get 15 points out of 18.

I think Charlton and Blackpool (especially) will be more tougher than people imagine.

I agree with the playoffs bit though. We've dropped from third place today, but how many people would have taken a top 6 place in the middle of Feb, prior to the season starting? I knew I would, and like I said before the season started, I would be happy with a play off place come May. This season is tough. It's just horrible when we were second and lost games against the likes of Peterborough.

Correct me if im wrong but if we win our two games in hand thatll only bring us level on points, assuming they win today

level on points yes, however our goal difference is + 26 and their goal difference is + 10 so unless they win by 16 goals today then i think we may just go above them should we win our games in hand. i assume you understand goal difference counts towards league standings?

course not, but can a single player make 15 points in a season? yes.

You remind me why I don't often post on Foxestalk... Too many people talking absolute rubbish!

Stop the whining, get some pocket money from your parents, and go buy some sweets to cheer yourself up.

I think Charlton and Blackpool (especially) will be more tougher than people imagine.

I agree with the playoffs bit though. We've dropped from third place today, but how many people would have taken a top 6 place in the middle of Feb, prior to the season starting? I knew I would, and like I said before the season started, I would be happy with a play off place come May. This season is tough. It's just horrible when we were second and lost games against the likes of Peterborough.

I agree no easy game in this league but very frustrating when we just don't turn up for games ala Peterborough... If we did fall from the pace and managed a play-off place i'd be happy still but by god i'd want us to win the damn thing then or go out in the semi's as a loss in the final i just couldn't take!

Holy crap, results are going terribly for us again today, I would say that we are no longer favourites for 2nd. It's a straight fight between Hull, us, Watford and Palace.

I've felt that for a while even when we were in good form i still didn't feel we would blaze away

Wish people would stop complaining about Peterborough, we never beat them - they are our bogey team. To get 3 out of 6 from them is pretty good for us

Think it was more the manner of defeat

Archived