Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CCFCChampions

HULL

If Hull win later today and open up a 6pt gap, do you think it will be all over for auto's?

The name says it all hahahaha faggot. We shall see, cannot wait for you to bottle it!

Definitely insecure about yourself coming on here spouting your tripe lol

seriously, i am surprised you can dress yourself in the morning. if hull win today then using my mathmatical genious i have equated that in order to gain 6 points on hull we will need to win the 2 FECKING GAMES IN HAND WE HAVE ON THEM!

Correct me if im wrong but if we win our two games in hand thatll only bring us level on points, assuming they win today

Here we go with the ifs, buts and maybe's. I'm reminded of the 10 easy games we were going to win and how some said the same thing in Sven's day and we went downhill so fast I could hardly keep up.

What really matters is how we play. And just lately we've gone two "easy" games out of the "ten" mentioned and lost. Worse still we deserved to lose and have slipped from exciting to abysmal faster than the effects of an enema.

We need our team and our attitude back. Our resolve to pressure the opposition from start to finish and score as many goals as we can - never mind the league table, never mind the opposition and never mind what might happen if this or that.

All sorts of adjectives could be applied to our club over the Pearson years. But ruthless is not one of them, in fact "ruthless" has been a largely absent characteristic since I began following the club. Even when winning promotion from Division One under Pearson we were indecisive, over-cautious and begging points some of the time.

Yes, I appreciate you have to win ugly sometimes but in doing that and winning in style you can be equally ruthless.

How can a club be ruthless if, so far through the season, we have no substitute striker worthy of the name? Yes, mistakes can be made but the shortcoming has been apparent for ages and we've not responded either by getting someone worthwhile or by even getting something out of the options we've got.

We're the same at left-back. There's just no sensible alternative since Schlupp's been sitting on his arse and was latterly seconded to Manchester. Schlupp should have been an integral part of this season and Konch should have well known that only his very best would keep him in the team.

Tactically and psychologically we're way short. Just when we need to be relentless we release our grip on the opposition. When opponents stir themselves and we need to pass the ball quickly and accurately we have Knockaert trying to do everything on his own with no pattern, no obvious purpose and no chance of his team-mates knowing where to go or what to do.

i love aspects of Knockaert's football just like everyone else but how he needs the ruthlessness of someone like Sir Alex Ferguson to make him effective both in terms of his personal outcome and in complementing the rest of the team. Cos right now Knockaert is little more than so much promise. A man with talented feet, a decent engine and no signs of a ruthless footballing brain whatsoever.

My point could be emphasised further but the bottom line is that ruthlessness will decide our fate and whether we get the automatic promotion place we should be striving for without any reservations. And if there's no-one in our management team who understands the psychology of installing ruthlessness into people and teams they should get someone in to help them who does.

Because it's the little things that count when it comes to crossing the line.

Archived