Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
miggy111

What would you like to Change About the Club

Please not Rocking all over the World or We are the Champions.

Why do people feel the need for music in order to celebrate?

Do they play Hallelujah after a good shag?

Er... My mrs does. fvcking off putting.

Yeah - especially if you're downstairs putting some shelves up wondering what the heck is going on up there !! ;)

Maybe one of them flags before the game passed across the family-stand, but only when it’s near-full. Not with some shit slogan on it like “All in it togetherâ€, just a mock-up of the badge or the shirt. Kids tend to love stuff like that and it’d look good from the Kop.

Whole-heartedly agree regarding the pre-match, and goal music.

There’s endless amounts of easily-changeable things that could happen, but realistically you can’t see the club listening to, let alone acting upon anything atmosphere-orientated.

Afternoon all, I am very happy to be told from the club that i am a newly recruited committee member for LCFC with the first meeting coming up on 28th February i would like to ask you all. what you would like to see changed at our Club?

Any suggestions Welcome and the few subjects with the largest suggestions i will be happy to put forward.

I know compared to many on here that I am getting on a bit having been watching CIty since the late 60's , but I have to say the pre match music that is the same tape every game is appalling. Why not if it has to be a tape have someone make up one which has songs from all era's that have the word blue in the song , there must be hundreds of them! When your smiling too would be good. If not give a budding D.J. A season ticket for free if he did an hour before kick off . There always was a D.J. that did requests etc before the game in the 60's right through till maybe 80's (catch phrase hello everyone!). Also I am done with the cups if they do not put it on my season ticket. Nigel's body language at the Huddersfield game showed me he wasn't bothered so why should we be? But when I remember full houses for non league and very lower league ties in the past it makes me shudder.

Archived