Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
miggy111

What would you like to Change About the Club

Afternoon all, I am very happy to be told from the club that i am a newly recruited committee member for LCFC with the first meeting coming up on 28th February i would like to ask you all. what you would like to see changed at our Club?

Any suggestions Welcome and the few subjects with the largest suggestions i will be happy to put forward.

Better website - I know this is restricted with the agreement in place but the website and communication via the website is very poor.

Memberships - Learn the lessons from this season and sort out proper, worthwhile memberships for those fans who can't afford a season ticket or like myself, can't manage to make it to every game. It would be good to have some sort of loyalty scheme that rewards the members as well as the season ticket holders

Reserves/Youth Team Updates - The website in particular is very poor on informing the fans on progress of reserve games and also updates on the youth team. More features on the website maybe which is kept up to date?

Ticket Prices - I appreciate this is linked to the player wages and also competitive to the rest of the league and so will be a strong link into the calibre of players we sign (i.e. higher ticket prices = More Money = More budget etc) but it would be good for the club to take advantage of the strong fanbase and offer reduction in ticket prices which in turn should boost attendances and hopefully create a better atmosphere. I'm not saying more people will automatically create a better atmosphere but it will go someway in creating a buzz around the place and show that we can fill the ground a lot better than other rivals in the league

I'd like us to win every game by at least 6 goals.

can you fix it for me ?

Well that isn't good enough. We also have to do it with a more direct and effective tiki-taka style, with 11 youthful, yet experienced players, with goals coming from all over the pitch yet with strikers who take every chance they get.

Better website - I know this is restricted with the agreement in place but the website and communication via the website is very poor.

Memberships - Learn the lessons from this season and sort out proper, worthwhile memberships for those fans who can't afford a season ticket or like myself, can't manage to make it to every game. It would be good to have some sort of loyalty scheme that rewards the members as well as the season ticket holders

Reserves/Youth Team Updates - The website in particular is very poor on informing the fans on progress of reserve games and also updates on the youth team. More features on the website maybe which is kept up to date?

Ticket Prices - I appreciate this is linked to the player wages and also competitive to the rest of the league and so will be a strong link into the calibre of players we sign (i.e. higher ticket prices = More Money = More budget etc) but it would be good for the club to take advantage of the strong fanbase and offer reduction in ticket prices which in turn should boost attendances and hopefully create a better atmosphere. I'm not saying more people will automatically create a better atmosphere but it will go someway in creating a buzz around the place and show that we can fill the ground a lot better than other rivals in the league

Good post from Hitesh. Echo his points regarding the website. Used to be pretty decent. Now it loads poorly, and the content is weak. They may not be able to do much about the first point, but the second is in their control. The most intelligent organisations realise they need to create a narrative with their supporters / fans / customers. Our website is full of rent a quote rubbish, and contains very little insight. Perhaps, for example, the coaching staff could talk one of the editorial staff through each game, and give us some insight into where the game was won and lost. Clearly we can't show to much of our tactical hand, but a little insight would be welcome. I'd much rather read something like that rather than AN Other Player telling us 'we need to push on', 'crowd have been different class, like a 12th man', 'it's a Premier League Club in everything it does' etc etc. In other words communicate with us as if we're grown ups. Every other story doesn't have to be along the lines of 'book now for xxxx game'.

Season ticket holders often get stiffed for deals, like pie & pint etc, it isn't fair.

Memberships

People going to the food stands during because the halftime queues are so bad, they need more stands... more staff or better systems, maybe all 3

Stop with the jazzed up Post Horn Gallop.

The 'premiumtv' produced website is awful

Guest parky0607

As already mentioned, the website is shockingly slow. It is so painful to the point where I never ever use it anymore - I just find the information I need via forums / social networking sites.

For me, there is absolutely no point in the website since they changed it.

Afternoon all, I am very happy to be told from the club that i am a newly recruited committee member for LCFC with the first meeting coming up on 28th February i would like to ask you all. what you would like to see changed at our Club?

Any suggestions Welcome and the few subjects with the largest suggestions i will be happy to put forward.

Our position - 1st or 2nd only please.

I'd like us to win every game by at least 6 goals.

can you fix it for me ?

Remember what happened to you last time you used that question Zin?

sort out the kiosks! the waiting time is far too long and the service is shocking!!!

The turnstiles are embarrasingly smallfor some fat fans - not me you understand, I'm quite an adonis.

Get as live delayed games set up in a decent quality on the website for overseas supporters. It's easy to do and will financially benefit the club.

1 - No extra costs for using online ticketing would be good, as would a better looking ticket website.

2 - One off games are expensive so as another posted, make more desirable and flexible memberships or bulk ticket purchase options available so we can save money (and at the same time make us commit to more games). These should work out more than season tickets obviously, but substantially less than one off tickets so it actually makes a difference, not just a couple of quid. Obviously the more seats filled, the better the atmosphere too. So get people in by whatever means neccessary - maybe all 'corners' of the stadium (except away end of course) should be budget areas (like £15 a ticket) for every game.

3 - Food and drink kiosk queues are off putting - so make food and drink service faster, and try and improve the food and drink quality. why should I queue for ages for crap? If i've got to queue, make it worth my while at least.

4 - Atmosphere is deadly some times, more needs to be done to improve it. Drowning everybody out with loud music isnt the answer. Crowd noise builds better atmosphere, not music. Away fans probably need to be nearer kop rather than tucked next to family stand.

Change their attitude from being exclusively aiming the games at families, and that would change a lot for the better.

They could make a carling cup fixture - rowdy men and topless women only might boost the attendance.

Archived