Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
miggy111

What would you like to Change About the Club

Afternoon all, I am very happy to be told from the club that i am a newly recruited committee member for LCFC with the first meeting coming up on 28th February i would like to ask you all. what you would like to see changed at our Club?

Any suggestions Welcome and the few subjects with the largest suggestions i will be happy to put forward.

ROCKING ALL OVER THE WORLD AS OUR VICTORY SONG! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Thank you.

Safe standing, more incentives for the 16-35s, banning of shite version of PHG, end of ridiculous H&S culture/excuses, more focus on tradition/less focus on trying to be down with the kids, When You're Smiling (an old upbeat version) played when we win, only a couple of related songs (i.e. that will get people in the mood) played pre-match on a REASONABLE volume, atmosphre to be encouraged and not stifled, cheaper ticket prices.

Standing area, cheaper tickets for students and under 25 s, ban people from checking their betting slips until full time and most importantly

Get some ghostbuster style people to sell beer away from the other food and drink outlets - like they do in the state's - this would slim down the massive ques ( think they did that @ Chelsea last year but I was a bit worse for wear)

I remember the days of old because I had to ask my Dad what the hell was going on half the time. That's what forms the bonds between child and football club (and father and son for that matter). It's supposed to be a coming of age, a growing love for football, not a dumbed down Sesame Street experience. Seems like the club only care for the "Football League Family Award" these days.

That along with our other atmosphere issues...

A few things i'd like to see. Firstly, definitely scrap that post horn gallop or the 2nd half. Its embarrasingly awful. The post horn gallop is the one thing that at the minute is completely unique to our club and by playing the re-mixed version, its basically saying 'fvck you' to the tradition.

Secondly, a club representative should be on the Monday night forum at least once a month for Q&A. And by club representative, I dont mean a steward from the west stand. Susan Whelan, Andrew Neville, Top, NP, Shakey, Stowell a player etc etc.

Last thing. The pre-match atmosphere building is obv not going to go away but lets try a different format. Do an online poll for the Foxes fans favourite songs. Pick the top 100 and play those through the tannoy. At least then If volume remains a problem, the quality cant be complained about.

In addition to the pre match atmosphere, i'd like to put forward this suggestion. We have the giant screens visable from all areas of the ground and a sound system that can certainly be heard. Approach former Leicester favourites and famous Leicester fans to record a short 2 minute video about their love of Leicester. The video will include footage of their best moments and will end with the person involved, directly telling the crowd to sing and get behind the team. A good example would be Steve Walsh talking about Leicester over video footage of his double against Derby in the play offs. This will show the passion that we all crave, it will re-ignite the flames that burn deep within us all and most of all, plant a good feeling in our minds just before the game. The start of the video should be just after Birch tells us the teams are now in the tunnel, and the end should co-incide with the start of the post horn gallop.

This is affordable, workable and when you have a Leicester legend telling you to sing, its much more acceptable to fans.

Oh I almost forgot, after we win a home game, instead of playing, 'Tonights gonna be a good night' by the Black Eyed Peas, play 'Rockin all over the world' by Status Quo. The celebration will go on for longer and it'll make us feel like we've won a cup final which is exactly how we should feel after a win. If we lose, play the theme tune to Baywatch.

I love this. Great post and it's very achievable too.

A few things i'd like to see. Firstly, definitely scrap that post horn gallop or the 2nd half. Its embarrasingly awful. The post horn gallop is the one thing that at the minute is completely unique to our club and by playing the re-mixed version, its basically saying 'fvck you' to the tradition.

Secondly, a club representative should be on the Monday night forum at least once a month for Q&A. And by club representative, I dont mean a steward from the west stand. Susan Whelan, Andrew Neville, Top, NP, Shakey, Stowell a player etc etc.

Last thing. The pre-match atmosphere building is obv not going to go away but lets try a different format. Do an online poll for the Foxes fans favourite songs. Pick the top 100 and play those through the tannoy. At least then If volume remains a problem, the quality cant be complained about.

In addition to the pre match atmosphere, i'd like to put forward this suggestion. We have the giant screens visable from all areas of the ground and a sound system that can certainly be heard. Approach former Leicester favourites and famous Leicester fans to record a short 2 minute video about their love of Leicester. The video will include footage of their best moments and will end with the person involved, directly telling the crowd to sing and get behind the team. A good example would be Steve Walsh talking about Leicester over video footage of his double against Derby in the play offs. This will show the passion that we all crave, it will re-ignite the flames that burn deep within us all and most of all, plant a good feeling in our minds just before the game. The start of the video should be just after Birch tells us the teams are now in the tunnel, and the end should co-incide with the start of the post horn gallop.

This is affordable, workable and when you have a Leicester legend telling you to sing, its much more acceptable to fans.

Oh I almost forgot, after we win a home game, instead of playing, 'Tonights gonna be a good night' by the Black Eyed Peas, play 'Rockin all over the world' by Status Quo. The celebration will go on for longer and it'll make us feel like we've won a cup final which is exactly how we should feel after a win. If we lose, play the theme tune to Baywatch.

This is how you make a post FT. I second this bad boy.

Please not Rocking all over the World or We are the Champions.

Why do people feel the need for music in order to celebrate?

Do they play Hallelujah after a good shag?

Stop idiots standing at matches with life bans for anyone continuing to stand.

Fix the website...it's shocking!

Abandon 'foxes player' and allow all commentaries to go 'free to air'.

There's a game tonight Kev, shouldn't you be organising your stewards?

The 'family club' bollocks that always gets spouted, we're a football club, not a disney club.

Some serious thought as to why we have 10,000 spare seats everygame, the football has been great at times this season yet our average attendance is worse than it has been for years, that says something is severly wrong in your pricing structure or in the way you treating your 'customers'.

Standing area - won't happen, the club have already made it clear on numerous occasions an atmosphere won't be encouraged but actively discouraged, unless you buy some tat from the club shop that is supposed to go with it.

Pre match music - remove it, fans chanting at each other is the best build up you can get at a football match, it worked for 100 years before.

Stop the 'we are working hard at training - says '14th different player this year' - on the website after every game we lose, it's pathetic.

Stop Bending over and letting sky bum rape us for every Saturday 3pm game.

You must be looking forward to promotion then.

Stop idiots standing at matches with life bans for anyone continuing to stand.

Fix the website...it's shocking!

Abandon 'foxes player' and allow all commentaries to go 'free to air'.

moron

Please never play this again, if nothing else it reminds me on that hateful night in wales, with a load of inbred sheep celebrating.

Finnegan will be disappointed.

Any club that plays status quo should be docked 20 league points.

Archived