Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackpool Match Thread

Jason Bourne is an awful commentator. I'd go as far as saying John Barber > Jason Bourne

dont agree , why is he awful ? cus hes not describing the game totally different to the one hes watching , so we think leicester are always in control and playing well but its not the truth ? welcome relief for me from stringer and youngs bullshite !

dont agree , why is he awful ? cus hes not describing the game totally different to the one hes watching , so we think leicester are always in control and playing well but its not the truth ? welcome relief for me from stringer and youngs bullshite !

I don't think he's a bad commentator but I'm really struggling to concentrate on what is happening today.

Where is Stringer?

Bourne is brilliant to compared to Stringer

I'm sorry but this just proves how weak our back up is, feel sorry for four of the youngsters as well, Taft, Dodoo, Panayiotou and Hopper have been talked up a lot, Panayiotou scored on his debut, Dodoo travelled with the squad this season, Hopper just come back off loan, why don't we put one of these on the bench?

Michael Cain is playing apparently.

Archived