Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Schmeichel's save yesterday

Was there at the game and must admit it the save looked impressive ..then I watched highlights on telly and now regard it as slightly overrated!

I understand that Kasper was wrong footed but thought he made it look better than in actually was...having said that, I do feel he's been very good for us this season

Was there at the game and must admit it the save looked impressive ..then I watched highlights on telly and now regard it as slightly overrated!

I understand that Kasper was wrong footed but thought he made it look better than in actually was...having said that, I do feel he's been very good for us this season

I thought this too. Sounds a bit silly but the video doesn't do it justice, I was behind that goal and the strike was more powerful than it looked in the video.

Either way he kept it out, did his job, good performance and a clean sheet.

that is a fantastic save, he was going the wrong way, the deflection made him stop and wrong footed still managed to launch himself and get a hand on it.

imo - you wont see many saves better than that at the KP..or anywhere.

:chant:

Archived