Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Ipswich Match Thread

Cardiff are bottling it. Come on Leicester joins the party. We need maximum pressure exerted.

I'm almost regretting cheering for Wolves yesterday. How are you playing? Who is getting the better of play?

Pretty even, perhaps we're slightly edging it

Cardiff are bottling it. Come on Leicester joins the party. We need maximum pressure exerted.

I'm almost regretting cheering for Wolves yesterday. How are you playing? Who is getting the better of play?

As inevitable as coastal erosion. I hope.....

Not brilliantly apparently. Ipswich little better.

Typical away performance....i.e shite!

We seem so lethargic and passive away from home. Almost like the team is waiting for something to happen, rather then making it happen.

This is how it sounds to me. We're better than these, why aren't we going at them like we did at home to them, like we did against Blackburn?

We have got to start being ruthless. We've got to show we want it.

Archived