Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ruisliptiger

Who do you wan't to see promoted?

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see promoted?

• Cardiff
    • Watford
    • Hull
    • Palace
    • Brighton
    • Forest
    • Boro
    • Bolton
    • Leeds
    • Burnley

Now. Pretend Leicester are guaranteed to be promoted. Which two clubs would you like to go up with you and why?

I'm plumbing for Hull (obviously) and Palace. Having seen Palace home and away now, they have the most vocal fans in the League at the moment. I'd love to see that rewarded. I also have a soft spot for ex-Tiger Damien Delaney so would love to see him play in the Premier League.

Watford and Brighton.

Watford because they play some cracking football and Zola is an excellent manager and top guy.

Brighton because they're the best out of the rest tbh. Wouldn't want Cardiff because to watch their capitulation would be hilarious, not Palace because I wouldn't be able to stand another year of Holloway moaning on MOTD about how his side should have won 5-0 at Old Trafford but lost 6-0 instead because of the referee and wouldn't want Hull, Leeds or Forest either.

Palace and Forest if we were to go up.

Palace have built a good side the right way and are owned by locals, good fans too.

I'd also like local derbies if we were in the Prem, so Forest coming up with us would be ideal.

It'd be horrendous if Forest went up and we stayed down however, they're arrogant enough as it is.

Fvcking hate Watford. I know they'll say they've abided by the rules but I absolutely despise what they've done with the loan system. If there's one club I don't want in the PL next year it's that Watford. Not particularly keen on Hull or Cardiff either but I'd rather see them go up than that overly-flamboyant, yellow mob.

My Dad's a Luton fan as well so that does little to quell the hate.

1st Leicester

2nd Brighton

Playoffs = Forest.

Us and Forest give a 90s look to the Prem again. Brighton is a nice place and a good new ground with good football. Better than all these tinpot crap clubs like Hull Cardiff and Watford.

Really dont want to see Hull or Watford on MOTD again and Cardiff I dislike with a passion.

Burnley and Palace are the least equipped to stay up in Premier so i'd go for them purely based on that. Cant believe anyone would go for Forest,aside from the fact I want them to lose every game they play we NEVER get a decent result at their accursed ground. We dont need to go there in a season where we would need every point to stay up.

Watford and Palace have both impressed me this season, and I can't say I have anything against either club. Would obviously hate Forest to go up, I hate Hull so hopefully they won't (plus everytime I've seen them they've been average, and they get shit crowds at a shit ground). I'm gutted Cardiff are going up as well. Hated them before they sold out, let alone after.

The rest just don't deserve to be promoted.

I can see why people would like Forest up for the derby, but tbh I'd rather they rot for a few more years and then come up when the novelty of the Premiership has worn off a bit.

Archived