Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deep Purple

What do you think the score will be when we BEAT Cardiff tonight ?

I think we should play like complete dirty bastards like other teams do to us. Might work in our favour, and might bruise a few Cardiff bones to hinder the rest of their season. 5-0 to Cardiff. (My plan backfires, we are awarded 3 red cards and concede 4 penalties).

Who said anything about our form? It's been patchy too. Not as patchy as yours, mind.

Difference is, I'm not confident. My point was, how can you be so confident when the form is as poor as yours is?

We know our team - it'd be just like us to lose three or four games in a row and then go on to beat the team at the top of the league.

We will lose tonight.

Badly.

Well you're a little ray of sunshine, aren't you?

I'd wager that if we lose, we won't lose 'badly' given that we've not lost a game by more than one goal so far this season. It suggests that when we are beaten, we're not beaten comprehensively by any stretch of the imagination.

Archived