Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Time for a Poll. Would you keep Pearson or get rid?

Pearson.. Keep or Sack?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sack him?

• Sack him now.. We have to get someone new in to stop the rot!
    • No point panicking! we can still do it! Got to keep our nerve!!
    • Sack him if we Don't get promoted at the end of the season!
    • Sack him even if we DO get promoted! His tactics won't cut it in the premier league...
    • Keep him even if we don't get promoted.
    • Only sack him if we don't reach the play-offs

I am getting very frustrated with things at the moment and part of me would like a new manager and the chance of a quick turnaround of fortunes.

But...the more sensible part thinks we should keep him regardless of whether we go up or not.

He hasn't become a bad manager overnight.

If we drop out of the play-offs, I can see him going.

We have worked so hard all season, but this run has completely fooked us up.

We have been in the play-offs nearly all season, and to drop out now would be sickening.

And even though the players do the work, you also have to look at the manager, and it will be the manager who goes.

If he stays until Millwall, but we lose against them and fall out the play-off zone, he is gone.

keep 100 %. nice to see someone level headed in modern football.

Who?? lol The guy who describes fans as having "delusions of grandeur", can only get on with about 50% of players and can't stand having to make nice with the plebs in the media???? lol Pearson level headed, come off it mate.

Amazing how this has all changed it really is.

Just a month ago some were being accused of making 'knee-jerk' reactions when, actually we could see we were going off the rails.

I won't name names but it does show how ridiculous some of the posts were. Only a week ago some were still suggesting top two.

Funny ol game..

So basically 70% think he should be our manager on the final day against Forest. Maybe I've written off football fans too early, but there sure are a loud minority of absolute wâš“s aren't there?

Really think we need to hold firm and give him at least this season, and if we don't get promoted we should at least stick with him until we can reassess some time next season .

edit;

by "we" i mean the owners .

Archived