Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Time for a Poll. Would you keep Pearson or get rid?

Pearson.. Keep or Sack?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sack him?

• Sack him now.. We have to get someone new in to stop the rot!
    • No point panicking! we can still do it! Got to keep our nerve!!
    • Sack him if we Don't get promoted at the end of the season!
    • Sack him even if we DO get promoted! His tactics won't cut it in the premier league...
    • Keep him even if we don't get promoted.
    • Only sack him if we don't reach the play-offs

This club needs more upheaval like a hole in the head.

Having said that - some shit has clearly gone down in the dressing room recently and it needs sorting. If that doesnt happen then who knows?

Just think the club is crying out for some stability - especially if we are going to be successful at some point.

you want to keep him if we fail ?jokers

Is it not okay to fail in the short term, if we can build success in the long term? I think this is something fans have forgotten. Again. Where has our policy of almost the last decade gotten us? The only exit out of this league in that time was out the back door.

Shame what's happened because earlier in the season we played some of the best football I've seen us play in years, even when not winning like at Blackburn and Birmingham away but recently we've looked awful. Hard to understand how it can change so drastically.

It's the performances more than the results that grinds my gears.

As to whether he should go, probably if we don't make the play offs but worried at who we'd get next.

Is it not okay to fail in the short term, if we can build success in the long term? I think this is something fans have forgotten. Again. Where has our policy of almost the last decade gotten us? The only exit out of this league in that time was out the back door.

I'm not sure i can accept failure so easy at £32 a ticket!!!!

Not a Pearson supporter or against him for that matter I just want what's best for LCFC.

Pearson should be given the season then should be judged on whether we have moved forward or not. We aren't entitled to promotion or the playoffs but there should be improvement season over season if we are going to move forward over the long term both on and off the pitch.

Given we have suffered as supporters for a long time and this frustration always boils to the top when we under perform and we are all desperate to get to the promised land of the Prem. But when we get there we want to stay there. The teams that have been promoted and stayed there recently have been teams with a solid foundation that have been built on over time.

I think NP or any manager that we have should be judged on his long term ability to build a football club and bring us long term success, not fired every time we have a poor run. This may be a defining period in our recent history, it could be the making of a manager and a team if we come back from this run of recent poor form but we will never know if we call for the managers head everytime we lose a few. If we keep changing managers and then the team every time we have a bad run we will be stuck in this division forever.

Whatever happens we need to support our club and our team not boo or criticize whenever we lose a game whoever is in charge.

Success is never, ever, guaranteed. If you've got a problem with that then you shouldn't be paying £32 for a ticket.

This is Pearsons team... He built it... This is our worst run since Sousa was in charge! He's had his chance! What do people think he will do differently next season to make the difference? I can't see what myself!! He built this team, it started well and got found out. He has no answer to that.

On current form relegation is the only certainty next season... Is that a future you want to build towards?

lol

Option 1: Sack him now

Option 2: Don't sack him quite yet

Option 3: Sack him before next weekend

Option 4: Think about sacking him but put it off for an hour or two

Option 5: Some other convoluted scenario ending in sackings

Option 6: Sacking from another dimension

The half-sharps are out in force on this site tonight.

Success is never, ever, guaranteed. If you've got a problem with that then you shouldn't be paying £32 for a ticket.

I understand that, but these people who sit behind their keyboards and say we need time get my goat! Fans are spending good money on an expensively assembled team and deserve more. It's not right to say we need to wait. Tell that to supporters who go to Cardiff on a Tuesday night, or follow the team to derby on a Saturday when it's on the TV.

I do sympathise, but that's Derby's fault, and indeed football's fault, not the players or manager. I too wish you could still get in for 6 bob, but no matter how much it costs, sport is still sport, and an entry fee is no guarantee of a result or even entertainment.

He was brought back with one aim and that was promotion.

He failed last year (let's not kid ourselves, he was brought back to get us up last season) and he cannot afford to fail this. He's been backed (both in terms of getting players in and getting players out) by the owners and the supporters, so failure is not an option. He won't be in charge of Leicester City in the Championship next season, it's down to him to determine whether that's going to be good or bad for him.

Pick one... Else!

:P

I think we're fvcked this season whatever happens.

I'm inclined to think he's lost the dressing room but also that we could get better next season. I think we're still 6th but that could be a re\son to keep him or a reason to get rid.

I honestly don't have a clue anymore. No, I don't want him to go, but he's making it very easy for people to find reasons to sack him right now. If he stays and we don't go up (and I can't see us doing so) I have no idea what to expect next season, but from experience I'd suggest it will be yet more disappointment.

He was brought back with one aim and that was promotion.

He failed last year (let's not kid ourselves, he was brought back to get us up last season) and he cannot afford to fail this. He's been backed (both in terms of getting players in and getting players out) by the owners and the supporters, so failure is not an option. He won't be in charge of Leicester City in the Championship next season, it's down to him to determine whether that's going to be good or bad for him.

Think you could be right fleckneymike

Archived