Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Time for a Poll. Would you keep Pearson or get rid?

Pearson.. Keep or Sack?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sack him?

• Sack him now.. We have to get someone new in to stop the rot!
    • No point panicking! we can still do it! Got to keep our nerve!!
    • Sack him if we Don't get promoted at the end of the season!
    • Sack him even if we DO get promoted! His tactics won't cut it in the premier league...
    • Keep him even if we don't get promoted.
    • Only sack him if we don't reach the play-offs

What a very interesting dilemma

It seems obvious that if we sack now, it would be premature, we are in the playoff spots and i think that's pretty much the most anyone can expect. - so.. dont sack?

If we dont sack and we continue to play the depressing sh!t, then we will probably drop out of the playoff spots - unacceptable - so... sack now?

If we bring a new manager in we can expect the "new manager bounce" for a few games - which will prob increase our chances of a playoff spot - so... sack now?

If we bring in a new manager there will be disruption and confusion and we run the risk of dropping points in the last few games and maybe missing the playoffs - so .... dont sack?

all of the above is speculation so the only logical decision (imo) is to stick with the current muppet and see if he can get the side back on track, if we dont at least make the wembley playoff, then wave gbye.

I think we may just have blown the best chance we've had in years and I don't think next season at this level will be easier.

This, if we don't get up through the play offs this year it's actually going to get harder next season

Don't we say this every year? I'm sure this year was supposed to be the hardest because of the quality of the teams coming down and the teams coming up, and yet look where they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived