Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

History, repeats it self.

Nothing like 1996. Totally different sort of manager and the manager hasn't just come in with half the season left.

Unless we get back to back wins in London like we did but that can't happen this season. And we don't have like three home games in a row left.

We're always obsessed with comparing to MON era. Just lets see what happens

This takes me back to 2010 when we lost at wba, derby, blew a 2 goal lead against cov, lost at home to reading all during march. We took 1 point from 15 but recovered to finish 5th before taking on Cardiff.

This takes me back to 2010 when we lost at wba, derby, blew a 2 goal lead against cov, lost at home to reading all during march. We took 1 point from 15 but recovered to finish 5th before taking on Cardiff.

Me too. It's just that this season it's been a blip over 9 games instead of 5 and we've got 8 games left instead of 5. Two quite similar scenarios IMO.

I'm still not worried at this point as I believe we'll sort turn things around. We're not as spineless as some people suggest.

Me too. It's just that this season it's been a blip over 9 games instead of 5 and we've got 8 games left instead of 5. Two quite similar scenarios IMO.

I'm still not worried at this point as I believe we'll sort turn things around. We're not as spineless as some people suggest.

Fingers crossed you are right Harry

But in 2010 we were playing quite well. Currently we are playing dreadfully and losing to shite teams.

Back then we had some poor teams to play. Brum and Barsnley are the easiest games for us left and even Barsnley aren't doing bad now.

Some very tough games left especially away so don't expect too much

This isn't 1996 or 2010. Football doesn't repeat itself like that. Even in 2010 when we hit bad form I don't remember us being this hopeless when in poor form. And besides, this side is much better than that one and much more money has been spent on it. A repeat of that season would be taken by most now but in the bigger picture it would represent failure.

Archived