Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Season Ticket Holder £20 Shirt Offer!

All Season Ticket Holders who have already claimed their FREE ticket to the Millwall, Birmingham City or Bolton Wanderers fixture can now get any Official Replica Shirt for just £20!

Shirts_zps7bdccaec.jpg

As a thank you from the Club, Season Ticket Holders AND their guest can both claim their £20 shirt either from the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium or by calling 0844 815 5000.

For those Season Ticket Holders yet to take up the offer – don’t miss out on the opportunity to bring along one family member or friend to either the Millwall OR Birmingham City OR Bolton Wanderers game for FREE*.

Don’t miss out! The offer is still available in person from the City Fanstore, by calling 0844 815 5000, or by emailing [email protected].

*Tickets must be booked 72 hours in advance of the selected game and are subject to availability. For full terms and conditions please call the City Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000.

Are fans that gullable its still an empty gesture its just an end of season clearance sale now if they offered next seasons shirt for £20 and a 10% reduction in the price of next seasons season ticket price thats a gesture I could believe in.

This free ticket for season ticket holders, If I take a friend am I allowed to move my seat so I can sit with him?

Yes but it has to be in the same block you can't even move to a cheaper area.

Thanks I just went to do this for the Millwall game earlier, They said they had no free tickets left :/

Try again on the phone as they don't seem to know what they are doing and you get different answers from different people.

When i went in to get a freebie for my son using ST from a friend of his at his work who sits in a more expensive area to me and i had to pay the extra to move my seat i then found got different from someone else and he could have sat with me.

I like to keep the home shirts for nothing else other than I can wear it as a retro one in 15 years time. Wish I didn't waste money on shirts that actually fitted me as a kid, should have planned ahead. Oh well, off to eBay to find my favourite shirts of the nineties.

Try again on the phone as they don't seem to know what they are doing and you get different answers from different people.

When i went in to get a freebie for my son using ST from a friend of his at his work who sits in a more expensive area to me and i had to pay the extra to move my seat i then found got different from someone else and he could have sat with me.

Alright thanks I will do, Its just a shame because he doesn't live in Leicester anymore and hes came down for the week from Wednesday to Wednesday. I wanted to take him Millwall but I don't really want to pay another 20 quid? for a new ticket when I already have a season ticket just to sit with him.

Alright thanks I will do, Its just a shame because he doesn't live in Leicester anymore and hes came down for the week from Wednesday to Wednesday. I wanted to take him Millwall but I don't really want to pay another 20 quid? for a new ticket when I already have a season ticket just to sit with him.

You had to get the free tickets 72 hours before KO which is why you missed out I guess. You won't have to pay that much to move your seat, only have to pay a small amount if moving to a more expensive area of the ground than where your ST is for.

Archived