Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Attendance for Millwall game.

Do the freebies get counted in the attendance figures? Or is that just paying attendees?

Most attendance figures quoted are actually tickets in circulation rather than attendees. Hence sometimes the figure announced at our games looks a bit inflated. The free tickets will count towards the attendance.

And they are only for the family stand ??

Are they bollocks. I could have got my other tickets with me in L Block- the only reason I didn't was because the 5 of them would be split up, so I got them in K. I was very suprised myself when I asked- they usually allocate them in the empty parts of the ground only I thought.

Good Friday+must win game+ (evening kick off= PLENTY of beer in town beforehand) + lots of free tickets flying around- I'd be very disappointed if it's not over 27k. I'd hope Millwall would bring a few too or is that me just being silly?

Are they bollocks. I could have got my other tickets with me in L Block- the only reason I didn't was because the 5 of them would be split up, so I got them in K. I was very suprised myself when I

asked- they usually allocate them in the empty parts of the ground only I thought.

Good Friday+must win game+ (evening kick off=

PLENTY of beer in town beforehand) + lots of free tickets flying around- I'd be very disappointed if it's not over 27k. I'd hope Millwall would bring a few too or is that me just being silly?

Calm down only asking

Are they bollocks. I could have got my other tickets with me in L Block- the only reason I didn't was because the 5 of them would be split up, so I got them in K. I was very suprised myself when I asked- they usually allocate them in the empty parts of the ground only I thought.

Good Friday+must win game+ (evening kick off= PLENTY of beer in town beforehand) + lots of free tickets flying around- I'd be very disappointed if it's not over 27k. I'd hope Millwall would bring a few too or is that me just being silly?

You are going to be disappointed mate

Archived