Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dmayne7

Knockaert still believes, do you?

Whether you like Pearson or not,support the club

I think you'll find that the title of the thread asks if we still believe. I assume that that refers to promotion, or, at very least, the play offs.

How does answering no, mean that I don't support the club?

No.

lol In fairness, I think today will shape how I feel about our chances. I'm ever the optimist and had almost been expecting to play in the PL, the way things were going earlier in the season. Now, I'm worried we might not even make the playoffs. We definitely have the team to go and win all the remaining games but whether we will or not, is anybody's guess.

I think you'll find that the title of the thread asks if we still believe. I assume that that refers to promotion, or, at very least, the play offs.

How does answering no, mean that I don't support the club?

Well, if you don't believe in the club, why bother supporting them?

Well, if you don't believe in the club, why bother supporting them?

Not that I have to justify my opinions to you, but the last 10 games have been pretty p**s poor and lead me to believe that we won't finish in the top 6.

I also don't believe that we'll win the Champions League in the next 20 year's, or that England will win the next World Cup. Does that mean I can't support them? No, it means I'm a realist.

We're bottom of the form table, what evidence do you have that we will win promotion this season? Sorry? Is that none?

Not that I have to justify my opinions to you, but the last 10 games have been pretty p**s poor and lead me to believe that we won't finish in the top 6.

I also don't believe that we'll win the Champions League in the next 20 year's, or that England will win the next World Cup. Does that mean I can't support them? No, it means I'm a realist.

We're bottom of the form table, what evidence do you have that we will win promotion this season? Sorry? Is that none?

Would you donate to a charity you don't believe in?

Would you invest in a business you don't believe in?

So why support a club you don't believe in?

Now, before this match... I still believe... Hope we can create an atmosphere that's conducive to fast, confident, flowing, attacking football, like when we ripped teams to shreds.

A lot depends on tonight though... and how we come out of this much needed break.

If we don't win tonight then we're in a scrap for 6th, but win... and who knows what could happen.

Archived