Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
anglodan

Seany of the St Ledge

Anyone that says St Ledger doesn't have promotion contention form MUST HAVE PRETTY SHORT MEMORIES. When he got injured we were actually top of the league and him and Wes looked unplayable at the back. HE'S ****ING GOOD ENOUGH YOU MORONS.

But was he not match fit back then? He's had a complicated injury by the looks of it. If Keane and Wes are fit there is no way he's getting in past those, he's an international who needs games, and match fitness for us too. Timing couldn't have been worse, however.

Think this might be the biggest Clanger this season send SSL out on loan when we dont have any decent cover .On Last nights match if the other players had the passion of Kasper and Knockaert we would be winning matches Knocky chases every ball and Kaspers Passion is 2nd to none

Anyone that says St Ledger doesn't have promotion contention form MUST HAVE PRETTY SHORT MEMORIES. When he got injured we were actually top of the league and him and Wes looked unplayable at the back. HE'S ****ING GOOD ENOUGH YOU MORONS.

Of course that was all down to him. :rolleyes:

Well put fellow ranga

But was he not match fit back then? He's had a complicated injury by the looks of it. If Keane and Wes are fit there is no way he's getting in past those, he's an international who needs games, and match fitness for us too. Timing couldn't have been worse, however.

Well Wes is fit and we're still up the creek for the next 3 games.

Spot on!

I thought St.Ledger was meant to be one of the most likeable blokes at the club?

And as for 'upsetting the apple cart'? What 'Apple Cart'? The one that's won one game in the last ten?

Maybe the 'apple cart' needs tipping over and rebuilding?

Well we have been playing like Granny Smiths. :D

Valid point which I 100% agree with - although made a bit strongly....

Not at all.

You give Nugent chances and more often than not he'll score em.

The problem is lack of supply to BOTH forwards.

This team is crying out for a really good creative midfielder who can unlock a defence.

Both Nuge and Wood are suffering from a lack of such a player. At one point it was Knocky.. But he's another who looks a shadow of the player we know he can be.

Exactly, the forwards have not been getting chances and they can't score out of nothing every week

Why would his loan be recalled?

He wants to pick the team with him in it, or to leave. Only ever one thing going to happen when a player says that/

If we get him back, then after Morgan's served his one match ban, we'll be stuck with SSL upsetting the apple cart.

shut the **** up proberly the 2nd best defender at club just another great decision buy np

No great loss for me

Or me. Squad player.

He shows a bit of "passion" and immediately he's a must play. I bet the same fans that call did him to be first team are the same ones that rated Hume as a forward!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't be difficult to be fair, Danns is dogshit.

What you on about?!? I was listening to the moan in and everybody was making out he was Messi in disguise and the answer to all our problems! He must be amazing!

/sarcasm

Archived